Who want to feed me in orlando?
1 reply, 2835 views
Holy shit there are other people in Orlando?
Anyway I ...
Last reply, 4 years
Ct/ri/ma feedees and feeders?
13 replies, 19851 views
Sadly, New England seems to be somewhat a feeder/feedee d...
Last reply, 4 years
Club indulge - xmas party london
10 replies, 14781 views
Gutted that my gf and I are probably going to have to bow...
Last reply, 4 years
Greater houston area?
1 reply, 3286 views
It's always kinda sad to see everyone trying to meet...
Last reply, 4 years
New york stuffing party
29 replies, 52401 views
A stuffing party sounds like a dream, I'm a proper f...
Last reply, 4 years
Bates motel halloween attraction pa
1 reply, 5227 views
I would have but I work Saturday night at Chik-fil-a. How...
Last reply, 4 years
Club indulge
8 replies, 12918 views
Ha, that party was indeed at least 20-30 pounds ago :-)
Last reply, 4 years
Looking to plan a meetup in the lancaster, pa area
2 replies, 5878 views
I’d be up for this!
Last reply, 5 years
Fat girl pool party in md??
1 reply, 6223 views
XLencePlus has two events a year
Last reply, 5 years
Connecticut
7 replies, 9711 views
Yes! well... depends. I think VT is a bit more quiet ...
Last reply, 5 years