Please don't hate me for asking...
8 replies, 17932 views
pretty sure when my feeders started all this that they di...
Last reply, 4 years
Death feedee?
4 replies, 7280 views
I think there are real death feeders out there. But being...
Last reply, 4 years
Complicite in making my partner immobile
3 replies, 7835 views
I am pleased you are financially stable.that will definit...
Last reply, 4 years
Moving to fatter cities
11 replies, 14290 views
Interesting thread - I've at least visited most of t...
Last reply, 4 years
Have you ever had fantasies about vore?
2 replies, 3872 views
I'm just the reverse. Has to be humanoid pred or it ...
Last reply, 4 years
Immobility
7 replies, 14651 views
I was always pretty skeptical of her… something abo...
Last reply, 4 years
Dying young from morbid obesity
2 replies, 5176 views
I deal with the exact opposite. My wife is pretty big, ab...
Last reply, 4 years
This fetish will make grow till death
3 replies, 7454 views
It bothers me sometimes ti think about death but I know t...
Last reply, 4 years