Youtube medic reviews videos about extreme obesity
1 reply, 3549 views
https://youtu.be/681YWszlizs
Last reply, 5 years
Immobility without a feeder
3 replies, 8607 views
I wish it was more achievable because finding a (female) ...
Last reply, 5 years
Can you be healthy at any weight?
5 replies, 12753 views
I feel like I need to set the record straight about HAES,...
Last reply, 5 years
What is the effects you get as the weight goes on
1 reply, 6550 views
I have type 2 and am not even 300lbs.
It is usually a co...
Last reply, 5 years
Immobility, but how much?
9 replies, 11532 views
It is interesting that in one of medieval tradition of Mi...
Last reply, 5 years
So fat your arms stick out.
4 replies, 9065 views
Overall, it sounds like you’ve become quite the bea...
Last reply, 5 years
The test i use when someone claims they want to be immobile
15 replies, 21764 views
I knew a guy locally that wanted to try something like th...
Last reply, 5 years
I want to get huge. how can i start?
4 replies, 8280 views
Getting a feeder/encourager has been really helpful for m...
Last reply, 5 years
Immobile partner care tips
1 reply, 4579 views
I probably should have said that, as someone who&apos...
Last reply, 5 years
Being cut out of your home.
25 replies, 28399 views
Lmao hope I'll never know alive I wanna go in br...
Last reply, 5 years
What’s it like being immobile?
5 replies, 6111 views
One of them was BigPaulAK and he had passed away many yea...
Last reply, 5 years
Flabby belly/loose skin fetish from extremely obese weight loss?
8 replies, 21966 views
jess.subject22 on tiktok has some cute funny vids with th...
Last reply, 5 years