Stretchmarks
9 replies, 12202 views
I couldn't be happier! In a rush today I dug out som...
Last reply, 6 years
Feeding resort
2 replies, 13647 views
https://www.freedomparadise.com/riviera-maya-hotel-freedo...
Last reply, 6 years
Huge ass
17 replies, 19850 views
I would love a huge fat ass. I honestly think having woma...
Last reply, 6 years
Will drinking heavy cream cause
3 replies, 7990 views
Usually on my feet all day.
Last reply, 6 years
My 600 pound life episode
3 replies, 7545 views
Who complains about someone being hypersexual lol
Last reply, 6 years
Belly shape?
21 replies, 43806 views
Dissatisfaction with my belly shape is part of the reason...
Last reply, 6 years
Swollen feet and legs...
3 replies, 5439 views
Stockings... which would you recommend?
Last reply, 6 years
Any other people really into the idea of a world where obesity is normalized and encouraged?
26 replies, 32069 views
Normalise me lol!
Last reply, 6 years
This one's for my male feedes out there.
15 replies, 18984 views
It's not so much a number but teetering on inabiliti...
Last reply, 6 years
Ffas - where's your limit?
5 replies, 6499 views
Ya, the struggles are scary. I always hope that I can hel...
Last reply, 6 years
Sweaty during sex
1 reply, 5145 views
Fat keeps your body warmer than average. Even in winters,...
Last reply, 6 years
Tips for 400
1 reply, 4312 views
I'm surely not the only one here who would appreci...
Last reply, 6 years
400 lbs?
3 replies, 3378 views
Well, regarding the subject of your topic, I can only say...
Last reply, 6 years
Couples who gains weight together stays together
3 replies, 5752 views
Can’t disagree with any of that, plus, it’s just fun
Last reply, 6 years
What do you guys think of health issues?
10 replies, 31817 views
Mental health, if being bedridden Is the ultimate goal🙃
Last reply, 6 years
Have you found your feeder?
22 replies, 28692 views
I'm sure she's out there, just hadn't met ...
Last reply, 6 years