Living with your feeder
6 replies, 11868 views
Yes, once the kitchen is nice it's a good way to fat...
Last reply, 8 years
Fantasy to reality
2 replies, 3201 views
At what point would sex become impossible?
Last reply, 8 years
Motivation by very fat people. need advice.
3 replies, 4745 views
Neither of us are keen on moving to the nearest big c...
Last reply, 8 years
Consensual brainwashing.
2 replies, 5388 views
the couple times i've been hypnotized during play ha...
Last reply, 8 years
Examples for huge gain weight?
8 replies, 14335 views
I gained about 40 pounds in a month, and hjope to get to ...
Last reply, 8 years
Sarahah, anonymous dark fantasies
4 replies, 12059 views
Burgerqween@sarahah.com
Last reply, 8 years
Should i become 600 pounds?
3 replies, 4525 views
I think so! You should think about gaining more over 600 ...
Last reply, 8 years
Girlfriend wants to get immobile
10 replies, 18468 views
[Of course I love her and I like to feed her and how she ...
Last reply, 8 years
You know you're an ssbhm when...
3 replies, 5091 views
I will second this! Other than going stark naked, I...
Last reply, 8 years
Fed to death
1 reply, 3490 views
What about being fed into an immobile blob and then just ...
Last reply, 8 years
What's your ideal immobile partner?
3 replies, 5225 views
I like that attitude. Doesn't work for me IRL be...
Last reply, 8 years
Feedee's that develop disabilities
4 replies, 4745 views
I have and had surgeries. My knee surgeon is a DO
Last reply, 8 years
The challenge of fitting into things
2 replies, 16959 views
I love It! I love spilling out of sheets with arms! Not b...
Last reply, 8 years