Fupa advice
1 reply, 3506 views
While I don't have that problem yet, (not fat e...
Last reply, 9 years
Growing up a fat man in a skinny body
1 reply, 7014 views
Definitely understand how you feel. I was fascinated ...
Last reply, 9 years
Anyone else wanna break the world record for being the fattest
3 replies, 6595 views
The highest BMI ever recorded was 204, it would be awesom...
Last reply, 9 years
Extreme obesity in literature
15 replies, 35063 views
In the third book in the teen fiction series Keys to the ...
Last reply, 9 years
Extreme size contrast?
24 replies, 37517 views
It actually developed along with our relationship - i...
Last reply, 9 years
Favourite bhm fantasies
4 replies, 5771 views
I had a dream last night I thought I would share... a won...
Last reply, 9 years
Can't walk anymore
3 replies, 5540 views
Same here, Id like some insight on what it might be l...
Last reply, 9 years
Incredible
4 replies, 6633 views
https://soundcloud.com/massively-fattening/immobility
Last reply, 9 years
How does it feel to be obese?
1 reply, 7042 views
Having been slim (170lbs) and now obese (290lbs),I think ...
Last reply, 9 years
Do feeders ever feel guilty??
14 replies, 21955 views
exactly i would love phases of gaining and dping more ...
Last reply, 9 years