Gaining with ibs
1 reply, 4016 views
IBS can vary widely from person to person. The trick is f...
Last reply, 7 years
In what position do ssbbw s sleep?
3 replies, 3811 views
Yes always her side and it was always her right side. Her...
Last reply, 7 years
Subcutaneous fat
1 reply, 7061 views
Well, I know dairy can help reduce visceral fat. I&ap...
Last reply, 7 years
Stomach stretching
1 reply, 4646 views
I see where people recommend eatting food first, then dri...
Last reply, 7 years
Back pain and aches
4 replies, 6119 views
I have found that swimming has helped strengthen my back....
Last reply, 7 years
What changes does the body make by gaining weight
2 replies, 4725 views
Thanks a lot, but I wanted to know the pleasure that wil...
Last reply, 7 years
Wasting time
1 reply, 2592 views
Well, the effect fat has on health is dependent on bo...
Last reply, 7 years
Appearing more fat.
1 reply, 3048 views
Clothes a size too small. Belt a little tighter than norm...
Last reply, 7 years
Foods that make gainers feel healthy?
5 replies, 5647 views
Yes! you should food health better for you so you can...
Last reply, 7 years
Pants not fitting well anymore while sitting
4 replies, 6138 views
Thanks for the suggestions, folks!
Fun fact, on the t...
Last reply, 7 years
Prep time
1 reply, 3172 views
I'm gilty of not keeping up with my gainer profile. ...
Last reply, 7 years
Explaining my gain to family
5 replies, 8864 views
You have no obligation to explain anything to them, anyti...
Last reply, 7 years
How to get a double-belly
4 replies, 7228 views
Thank you, it could be potentially more than genetics...
Last reply, 7 years
Introducing wife to feederism?
2 replies, 3641 views
you are probably fucked. I can't get most gfs to get...
Last reply, 7 years