Staying fit while gaining
1 reply, 2080 views
First of all I really want to give a very late (but very ...
Last reply, 8 years
How to start
3 replies, 11593 views
Seems we agree that the quickest way to get fat is comb...
Last reply, 8 years
Oral sex
10 replies, 11806 views
For me bringing a woman to a rushing climax is more impor...
Last reply, 8 years
Cami's for older and sagging breasts
1 reply, 2393 views
I was thinking (which can be dangerious), that a camisole...
Last reply, 8 years
How to gain weight secretly
4 replies, 5194 views
I've been at least overweight my whole life and the ...
Last reply, 8 years
Gaining tips for really skinny people ?
3 replies, 5068 views
Isn't the best way to gain to eat most of your daily...
Last reply, 8 years
Gf wants to lose weight
5 replies, 6377 views
As someone else has said, the loss will be only temporary...
Last reply, 8 years
How to get hungry to gain weight
1 reply, 3292 views
It's basically continous stretching of the stomach, ...
Last reply, 8 years
Gaining and afraid
2 replies, 4017 views
I'm in the same situation as you are pal, but wh...
Last reply, 8 years
As an autisitic fa i need to address this....plus this is on my bopo blog
3 replies, 6916 views
This thread is just all over the place.
I'm autis...
Last reply, 8 years
Corset training
1 reply, 3146 views
I don't think that will work, the body puts fat on w...
Last reply, 8 years
Snacking
2 replies, 3282 views
At this point, the little man is so fat a pound cake coun...
Last reply, 8 years
Self conscious partner
2 replies, 4507 views
If you do decide to say good things and place emphasis on...
Last reply, 8 years
Advice for beginning feedee?
1 reply, 5106 views
There is also the wanton gluttony approach. Buy a entire...
Last reply, 8 years