Double belly
3 replies, 13145 views
Im going to try that. Nice strategy to start off with...
Last reply, 9 years
New feedee needs help
1 reply, 3256 views
I have to respectfully disagree with Johnxyz on this one....
Last reply, 9 years
Diet - not the salad kind
2 replies, 2412 views
any tips for getting stretch marks quick ?
Last reply, 9 years
Fave fattening foods
9 replies, 12216 views
Wow....Thanks! You do sound like an amazing cook ...
Last reply, 9 years
Double chins
2 replies, 9343 views
you would be so cute with a double chin and chubby face ...
Last reply, 9 years
Gaining with crohn's disease
1 reply, 3045 views
Actually, with chrons, Authentic Mexican food should be f...
Last reply, 9 years
Help!! i want to be bigger but he wants to work out..
8 replies, 8765 views
Nice little story - although I'd prefer a more reali...
Last reply, 9 years
Do you find bbw's wearing slightly toi small clothing to be sexy?
1 reply, 2921 views
I kind of like BBWs wearing too big clothes, knowing they...
Last reply, 9 years
Poor.
4 replies, 5424 views
I would encourage you to try to be healthy about it, as m...
Last reply, 9 years
My mum saw my pantyhose :s
2 replies, 3925 views
I'm afraid to tell my family I'm a feeder. My m...
Last reply, 9 years
The negatives of being fat.
16 replies, 27862 views
Those among the others are two things money can be he...
Last reply, 9 years
Ass weight gain
4 replies, 6212 views
This. If you're working out your legs and doing ...
Last reply, 9 years