Feederism for vegans
1 reply, 1521 views
I was just talking to someone earlier about vegetarian co...
Last reply, 2 years
Sleeping if more that 400 lbs
9 replies, 5355 views
I used to have acid reflux much more when I was 18 st...
Last reply, 2 years
Ideas for incorporating erotic weight gain and feeding into your relationship
5 replies, 3638 views
Try asking her this:
What am I doing that you like...
Last reply, 2 years
Idea for drinking cake shakes in secret?
2 replies, 2184 views
I dont care for cake mixes but LOVE brownie mixes. I like...
Last reply, 2 years
Thinking i might tell my wife about interest in gaining
1 reply, 1457 views
You are overthinking it. Just tell her.
Last reply, 2 years
How do people get past the discomfort of unhealthy eating?
1 reply, 1813 views
Yeah don’t push yourself with foods you can’t tolerat...
Last reply, 2 years
Anybody know if it's possible to be fit and mobile while fat?
17 replies, 6383 views
Yes it’s possible. That was literally me for a whil...
Last reply, 2 years
Getting fat while eating healthy
8 replies, 2979 views
Raw veggies are good. Slightly cooked is better since...
Last reply, 2 years
How to fatten up your partner
3 replies, 3778 views
Yeah, it's super important to think about that. ...
Last reply, 2 years
Maintaining mobility while gaining.
2 replies, 2987 views
I want to add that while you can safely gain without ...
Last reply, 2 years
Plastic garden furniture
4 replies, 2248 views
I finally broke a plastic lawn chair the other night. For...
Last reply, 2 years
Lower leg skin issues
4 replies, 1989 views
I know, a dermatologist told me to do it. That’s wh...
Last reply, 2 years
600 lb plus planning
1 reply, 1985 views
You'll want a mobility aid like a scooter for su...
Last reply, 2 years
Love the look of being bigger and the feel of the fat, but not the feeling of being overweight?
7 replies, 2142 views
It's a very weird thing, for sure, and I underst...
Last reply, 2 years
Appetite stimulants
9 replies, 5774 views
I think that dill can increase your appetite... Or at l...
Last reply, 2 years
How to not get stretch marks??
4 replies, 1712 views
That yours (and mine) preferences but it's not y...
Last reply, 2 years
Skin care under the belly apron.
1 reply, 1428 views
The most important thing is keeping the area dry. Not...
Last reply, 2 years