What are the most helpful advice you received to help you gain weight?
2 replies, 1964 views
In the beginning some folks said I hide it well.
While o...
Last reply, 2 years
Endless loneliness and shame
2 replies, 1910 views
Check out findhelp.org. It has a lot of resources for...
Last reply, 2 years
My secret little fattening addition
10 replies, 6864 views
So cream together some cream cheese, butter, sour cream, ...
Last reply, 2 years
How to keep motivated
2 replies, 1977 views
In my case, when I started to do active/pushed gains, I w...
Last reply, 2 years
High sugar and gaining
3 replies, 1644 views
Yes, but get your sugar under control first. Once you...
Last reply, 2 years
Easily get unhealthy food
6 replies, 2770 views
What’s wrong with cooking? It’s the cheapest opti...
Last reply, 2 years
Eating fast
8 replies, 4345 views
Pizza is delicious -- but I know some folks pay for e...
Last reply, 2 years
Sex as a morbidly obese male
3 replies, 4144 views
This thread has some very fun fat-guy sex tips
https://f...
Last reply, 2 years
Were they trying to tell me to lose weight…?😅
4 replies, 2439 views
Thepiggygirls:
It was just so funny because I didn'...
Last reply, 2 years
Developing a dependence on food - how?
7 replies, 7006 views
It sounds to me more like you want to overcome your eatin...
Last reply, 2 years
Skiing when getting fat
1 reply, 2276 views
It really is just personal fitness. I’m sure th...
Last reply, 2 years
If you search for "feedee" on tiktok...
14 replies, 9512 views
Eeeeeh
It depends on what is being censored and wh...
Last reply, 2 years
Gaining with high blood pressure
2 replies, 3115 views
Short answer is yes, but your milage may vary.
Som...
Last reply, 2 years
Need to get better at eating and getting hungry.
9 replies, 3898 views
I'll try that. It's just I used to eat a ho...
Last reply, 2 years
Stylish clothes for ssbbw's
2 replies, 2422 views
If you can find it, my wife relies on Happy Marilyn. The...
Last reply, 2 years
How to get soft puffy fat.
7 replies, 8604 views
Be careful mucking about with hormones. Unless you ar...
Last reply, 2 years