Struggling with regular eating
11 replies, 6727 views
LydiaFatOttter:
As someone with ADHD how do i bypass it[...
Last reply, 3 years
Dating profile nod
11 replies, 8001 views
If it were me, I would have something in my profile like,...
Last reply, 3 years
Hating myself for this fetish and being fatphobic to others out of self hatred
17 replies, 12909 views
I'm glad the OP voiced it as others (whether twinks/...
Last reply, 3 years
To what extent are feedees on here willing to risk their health for this fetish?
17 replies, 16892 views
I also work in healthcare and witnessing firsthand th...
Last reply, 3 years
Appetite stimulants
4 replies, 4555 views
It's normal, Periactin is, like Benadryl, a firs...
Last reply, 3 years
Feedism + fame = ???
22 replies, 12320 views
https://media.tenor.com/SmDk22NzEbYAAAAC/sip-sipping.gif
Last reply, 3 years
Weight gain powder and appetite stimulant recs for fattening my ex jock friend
6 replies, 4014 views
You're right, I'm sorry. I messed up and said &...
Last reply, 3 years
People who were already obese- how did the people close to you react?
2 replies, 1720 views
That’s how I’m hoping my dad will respond since I...
Last reply, 3 years
Weight loss dilemma
2 replies, 2765 views
You should listen to your doctor. She very clearly kn...
Last reply, 3 years
What to tell friends and family when they comment on your weight/gain?
24 replies, 14915 views
I've been fat my whole life. I was a chubby child an...
Last reply, 3 years
Wanting to gain weight but not wanting to eat a lot
4 replies, 4205 views
Yeah, I had some similar issues with not being able t...
Last reply, 3 years
Yosemite and yellowstone
5 replies, 3868 views
As others have said, Yellowstone is very tourist friendly...
Last reply, 3 years
Red spots on upper abdomen
3 replies, 4780 views
Wipes, Gold Bond Medicated Powder, Gold Bond Friction hel...
Last reply, 3 years
Feedee birthday presents
2 replies, 2466 views
I’d recommend linage it could be more related if you ca...
Last reply, 3 years
Help! how to gain weight fast?
6 replies, 4528 views
I also suggest not gaining too fast. The tendons and liga...
Last reply, 3 years