Using olive oil to gain?
7 replies, 8143 views
I had a very sensible stomach for quite some time, still ...
Last reply, 4 years
Thigh rub solution? different underwear maybe? (slight tmi warning maybe)
8 replies, 6022 views
I had really good luck this summer with athletic boxer br...
Last reply, 4 years
Recommendations for gaming chairs?
2 replies, 4334 views
Got myself a Secretlabs Titan Evo XL in cloth a while ago...
Last reply, 4 years
Does it sound like he is a feeder?
4 replies, 2648 views
Thanks, everyone. There’s no harm in asking, so I decid...
Last reply, 4 years
Pueraria mirifica for feminization
9 replies, 13530 views
I take pills. In Europe Supersmart sells it. I hate l...
Last reply, 4 years
Food which is cheap and in large quantities
1 reply, 2097 views
Rice, beans, pasta, etc. Think basic starches and grains
Last reply, 4 years
Speedo or "swim briefs" 300 plus lbs
5 replies, 5692 views
I have two pairs of "Speedo" bikini cut swim br...
Last reply, 4 years
Big fat hugs :)
12 replies, 8874 views
Sounds wonderful! Fat hugs really are the best hugs! :)
Last reply, 4 years
What age is best?
6 replies, 8500 views
That is an interesting observation, even if the sampl...
Last reply, 4 years
Finding comfortable pants?
11 replies, 9775 views
I'll say it again here: belly-heavy gainers should l...
Last reply, 4 years
Fat habits?
2 replies, 3447 views
How does she feel about it? Does she know about your ...
Last reply, 4 years
Dear feedees, need some help
7 replies, 10176 views
Enjoy the journey. That gradual stretch while watching yo...
Last reply, 4 years