Balancing fast food gains and health
2 replies, 2886 views
If you eat a lot of fast food, try not to live off it...
Last reply, 4 years
Reducing sweating
6 replies, 6983 views
Thank you for all the info! Definitely considering moving...
Last reply, 4 years
Shin splints and knee stiffness?
5 replies, 3565 views
Something to help you a bit:
https://www.healthline.co...
Last reply, 4 years
How to have enjoyable casual sex?
5 replies, 8370 views
After reading this i can say you are normal.
It will tak...
Last reply, 4 years
Grocery shopping list
2 replies, 3525 views
Nutty Buddies to dip in Nutella or peanut butter.
Last reply, 4 years
How to break it to my wife.
12 replies, 7908 views
Thank you! Yes,it does certainly feel like my wife ...
Last reply, 4 years
Coming out to my therapist
2 replies, 3029 views
I think there are a lot of people who have struggled ...
Last reply, 4 years
Weight gain with appetite pills?
2 replies, 2684 views
I will not recommend the appetite pills, especially apeta...
Last reply, 4 years
Fat lifestyle tips?
17 replies, 17067 views
Oh yeah, I also do this. I also belt my pants before th...
Last reply, 4 years
Should i start taking donations?
2 replies, 2231 views
You can always state you accept donation but in ten years...
Last reply, 4 years
The battle of mental health
3 replies, 3071 views
If you can afford it, and you have it where you live...
Last reply, 4 years
Transgender and gaining
10 replies, 9482 views
That actually depends on how active you are while you...
Last reply, 4 years
First feeder experience
1 reply, 3683 views
Depends on her. I personally prefer to edge my feedee...
Last reply, 4 years
Fashion help needed - looking for short-sleeve, bodycon jumpsuits, preferably 3x+
1 reply, 2568 views
Not making a recommendation, but I assume you mean someth...
Last reply, 4 years
The best way to get fatter is..........
1 reply, 2701 views
Wish this was happening to me! :)
Last reply, 4 years
Would you rather?…
9 replies, 6817 views
Ooh wow, here's a huge one that's happened to m...
Last reply, 4 years