Slob
9 replies, 8868 views
Well I don’t like this, I am cool with spending a weeke...
Last reply, 4 years
How do you wipe your ass.
9 replies, 11596 views
I have the added problem of a spinal fusion and decreased...
Last reply, 4 years
Best food to gain weight?
2 replies, 3003 views
heavy cream and weight gain milkshakes. Also, peanut butt...
Last reply, 4 years
Sites, shops or apps for plus size women in uk and ireland
2 replies, 3712 views
Thank you!!.😊😊😊
Last reply, 4 years
Unpopular take: food shortages in 6-18 months
11 replies, 11119 views
There's been 15-18 suspicious fires stateside at foo...
Last reply, 4 years
Coming to terms with being into feederism
3 replies, 5735 views
For me, acceptance came with realizing that genuinely obe...
Last reply, 4 years
Goal vs. reality
3 replies, 4396 views
As a feeder, reality actually blew away my goals.
When...
Last reply, 4 years
Tools of the trade
6 replies, 7716 views
If you’re into tube feeding you can order nasogastric t...
Last reply, 4 years
Coming to terms with wanting to gain/ going through with it.
2 replies, 3071 views
It's tough! You have a few options.
- Go for it, ...
Last reply, 4 years
Walking on heels
5 replies, 5406 views
Heels do something for a woman’s leg. I’m sure heels ...
Last reply, 4 years
Planning on jumping in... need advice on the health aspect of things.
2 replies, 3706 views
Find a Medical Doctor who will tell you the truth but als...
Last reply, 4 years
The biggest t-shirt size
5 replies, 6138 views
I still fit a 1X but that’s changing ;-)
I do wish ...
Last reply, 4 years
Hanging belly
4 replies, 5226 views
Indeed. That’s good advice, you need to increase yo...
Last reply, 4 years
How can i start becoming fat
3 replies, 8004 views
Consume a lot of calories. Keep some snacks by your night...
Last reply, 4 years
Midnight snacks?
5 replies, 8698 views
Eat some cookies or some ice cream. Make a shake before I...
Last reply, 4 years
How to avoid rushing the gain
2 replies, 4973 views
i think this is the best advice i have seen on this s...
Last reply, 4 years