Trouble taking the plunge?
2 replies, 3016 views
Munchies gives good advice; if your priorities are your c...
Last reply, 4 years
Always out of breath
8 replies, 11210 views
My gf weighs about 300 right now and she says she used to...
Last reply, 4 years
Stretch marks on male guts
9 replies, 14732 views
When I got around 235-245 I started getting them but in t...
Last reply, 4 years
Wanting to gain but everyone around me keeps trying to get me to exercise
6 replies, 9551 views
If you're at the stage where others opinions, th...
Last reply, 4 years
Recently prediabetic
2 replies, 4722 views
its not easy but you can still eat a lot just try not to...
Last reply, 4 years
Can’t bring myself to start gaining?
4 replies, 4327 views
I'm in exactly the same situation as you, I'm c...
Last reply, 4 years
Gaining and mobility
8 replies, 16561 views
Tight muscles can also be a factor in knee pain (musc...
Last reply, 4 years
How to loose weight like a champ
3 replies, 5306 views
Last time i tried doing any physical Activity i almost ...
Last reply, 4 years
Bruising
1 reply, 3608 views
Some medications can make you bruise more easily, esp...
Last reply, 4 years
Little veins showing up
2 replies, 6522 views
I also got a few on my thighs, so it's just because ...
Last reply, 4 years
Thin face
8 replies, 12266 views
Early dimensions mag days, Kelli was a real icon. interes...
Last reply, 4 years
Scar tissue
2 replies, 4446 views
It's just because scar tissue is much more rigid...
Last reply, 4 years
Getting your partner to embrace their fatness
2 replies, 5140 views
Agreed with many of the posts here.
My wife and I met...
Last reply, 4 years