Chest/belly hair
1 reply, 2967 views
Or you can keep it natural. That also beautiful
Last reply, 5 years
Wanting encouragement but not too much??
1 reply, 3709 views
LilKittyNub:
Thankly the encouragement here is wonderful...
Last reply, 5 years
How can i stay healthy but get fat?
3 replies, 6689 views
Alright ty for sharing il try this too
Last reply, 5 years
Gaining at college
8 replies, 11538 views
College tends to have a fair bit of walking, which is hon...
Last reply, 5 years
What are you wearing? what's your fav item of clothing?
10 replies, 17114 views
I really enjoy wearing dresses especially the green one i...
Last reply, 5 years
Lesbian needs advice for telling girlfriend
6 replies, 10275 views
Alright thanks everybody, I still haven’t told her yet ...
Last reply, 5 years
Addicted to takeaways
2 replies, 6657 views
It really does! And it’s so easy to eat as well, I ...
Last reply, 5 years
Best protein powder for gain shakes?
2 replies, 6221 views
Matltodextrin 100g ~400 cal
Heavy cream 400ml 1200 cal
...
Last reply, 5 years
How do you handle having a partner that hates your fetish?
3 replies, 6954 views
Your situation sounds almost exactly like mine. My wi...
Last reply, 5 years
Why my gaining has slowed to a crawl
1 reply, 3585 views
Keep going! Soon your belly will be well over your waist ...
Last reply, 5 years
Immobile
4 replies, 6398 views
Thank you all so much
We have both worked in a care h...
Last reply, 5 years
Scooters at grocery stores
7 replies, 12895 views
As I creep closer and closer to 450, I think about using ...
Last reply, 5 years
Lower back pain :(
4 replies, 7519 views
Thanks for the tip :) I find making myself walk for 20 mi...
Last reply, 5 years
When will it sag
7 replies, 10501 views
Mine is starting to sag slightly now and I’m mainly gai...
Last reply, 5 years
Is it fair to tell someone you’re into their size; even if you know they’re not happy
7 replies, 14134 views
Here's what I can tell you from experience: almo...
Last reply, 5 years
Mutual gaining content
3 replies, 5918 views
I have written a fair number of mutual gain stories, ...
Last reply, 5 years