Not a feedee but enjoying my gain too much.
3 replies, 5026 views
I have been and still am to some degree a subtle encourag...
Last reply, 5 years
Sugar addiction
2 replies, 4145 views
I think I have some personal experience with that. What I...
Last reply, 5 years
Dab bod enjoyers as feedees?
2 replies, 4155 views
I went beyond the Dad bod when I was in my 30's. I ...
Last reply, 5 years
Making the decision to gain when most of close close friends are losing
2 replies, 6145 views
It is a struggle.
One guy I know has lost at least aro...
Last reply, 5 years
Dieting to get fat?
4 replies, 4797 views
I had anorexia in my teens and some small relapses in my ...
Last reply, 5 years
Feedism and distractions
4 replies, 6904 views
Cool, no worries I understood. Thanks for making that cl...
Last reply, 5 years
Obedience app
3 replies, 5840 views
Ok, I have to check this app out now! Thank you for posti...
Last reply, 5 years
Funnel feeding
11 replies, 17026 views
I'm sure I'm not the only one who would lov...
Last reply, 5 years
Medications that cause weight gain
3 replies, 18947 views
Ummmm... Considering the fact that pretty much all of...
Last reply, 5 years
How much heavy cream in a row?
1 reply, 3995 views
While I prefer to just drink it straight and enjoy it...
Last reply, 5 years
Gaining confidence?
1 reply, 4220 views
Not-a-woman, but a couple of thoughts anyway.
Firs...
Last reply, 5 years
Best food to fatten me up?
3 replies, 5066 views
Potato's, Rice, Noodles, Eggs, spaghetti
Any...
Last reply, 5 years
Odd question
1 reply, 3172 views
I space it out best i can. Many a time we have been witho...
Last reply, 5 years
How to let yourself go?
4 replies, 10754 views
She’s just genuinely trying to give advice bud. Cry...
Last reply, 5 years
Anxious new gainer
3 replies, 6357 views
I know for me at least, I wouldn't feel right having...
Last reply, 5 years