Unsure of whether to gain or not
2 replies, 6034 views
Like with most things in life, if you only want to do it ...
Last reply, 5 years
Underwear?
11 replies, 12214 views
I wear briefs. Haven't tried other kinds underwear.
Last reply, 5 years
How to get wider hips?
11 replies, 23600 views
Didn't they do that in Harry Potter?
Last reply, 5 years
What do i need to buy for immobility
11 replies, 17280 views
Well just be aware I guess! (I assume you’ll be keeping...
Last reply, 5 years
Do bbws like fat guys
14 replies, 20104 views
Some do and some don't - there are many different pr...
Last reply, 5 years
How to have a big, soft belly?
3 replies, 5438 views
What about condensed milk, is that good?
Last reply, 5 years
Do you have kids? does that change anything for you?
7 replies, 9756 views
So much of my wife's weight came because of the kids...
Last reply, 5 years
Any tips to gain belly fat healthly?
1 reply, 8164 views
"I suggest overeating foods with high amounts of the...
Last reply, 5 years
Boob growth
5 replies, 11818 views
I’d like to respectfully disagree with this. Breast...
Last reply, 5 years
Do scales need calibration?
1 reply, 3187 views
If you want to check your scale grab an unopened bag of s...
Last reply, 5 years
Vehicle hip width plus size comfort
1 reply, 2045 views
Not looking for generalized vehicle suggestions, FatAutis...
Last reply, 5 years
Should i get fat?
6 replies, 12626 views
I totally agree with everyone saying you should make your...
Last reply, 5 years
Is is safe to take steroids and apetamin together?
1 reply, 4465 views
Really sorry to read you’re in so much pain. Fingers cr...
Last reply, 5 years
Do you worry about your teeth?
1 reply, 2582 views
And use toothpaste with baking soda; it neutralizes the a...
Last reply, 5 years
Staying fat with a physical job
2 replies, 5691 views
Its tough but it is possible. I have a physically demand...
Last reply, 5 years