Chub rub
1 reply, 3806 views
I highly recommend Undersummers. They’re super comfy, c...
Last reply, 5 years
Baby food
5 replies, 7320 views
Yeah the main reason I thought of it was because I had be...
Last reply, 5 years
Discovering me gainer
2 replies, 4359 views
I was a feeder, but i discovered that i love my belly...
Last reply, 5 years
Dating non feedist people
15 replies, 20676 views
This whole statement is spot on. Every female that I da...
Last reply, 5 years
Fun experiences with your fatty fox
1 reply, 3195 views
With a couple different ones....
Waking up to see her ...
Last reply, 5 years
Fatphobic parents
6 replies, 6693 views
purplepig1515, what you should do is secretly fatten up y...
Last reply, 5 years
Over or under?
12 replies, 12418 views
Under! I don’t think I have ever even tried over. I w...
Last reply, 5 years
What weight loss of mobility?
2 replies, 5388 views
Mobility depends on so many factors. As you said, it&apos...
Last reply, 5 years
Lack of appetite
3 replies, 5033 views
Yes, it’s me getting full, but I believe it is to t...
Last reply, 5 years
Gainers and clothing
9 replies, 14284 views
Love these experiences of having another person dictate a...
Last reply, 5 years
Lesser-known foods/strategies for "healthy" gaining?
5 replies, 5028 views
Definitely a new one to me! Thanks for the suggestion!
Last reply, 6 years
Achy back advice
3 replies, 5118 views
I recommend a basic heat pad for an achy back due to gain...
Last reply, 6 years
How far do you allow this to affect your romantic relationships?
8 replies, 7138 views
You don't sound pathetic at all! Just human, dealin...
Last reply, 6 years