Formatting
14 replies, 11394 views
Lol, just saw this.
I personally check out the Bel...
Last reply, 4 years
Word processors
19 replies, 19780 views
It's just like any hack; YMMV. But it seems to w...
Last reply, 4 years
Male x male stories
6 replies, 11040 views
Yeah, I have been on here just a bit before the “gay”...
Last reply, 4 years
Is it worth it to get into paid/comm. stories?
4 replies, 3701 views
One of the nice features here on FF is being able to ...
Last reply, 4 years
Fat nerdy protagonists
2 replies, 4314 views
I've heard of it! I didn't know it featured a...
Last reply, 4 years
Too fat to masturbate / orgasm denial stories
7 replies, 10483 views
My girl has reached that limit!
She just can't ge...
Last reply, 4 years
Situations or fantasies you want to see in stories?
9 replies, 7786 views
Altough I only posted one story here, I got some 5 or 6 i...
Last reply, 4 years
Cyoa/interactive stories and sites
7 replies, 8279 views
Oh right, I forgot about all the itch.io interactive stor...
Last reply, 4 years
Favorite weight gain story trope?
7 replies, 6537 views
I enjoy when characters change in how they express their ...
Last reply, 4 years
Can't find story
1 reply, 2895 views
That does sound familiar to me also. I’ll see if I ...
Last reply, 4 years
What are the best categories for organizing our stories?
24 replies, 26045 views
Speaking of, how does one get their story featured? I...
Last reply, 4 years
Underutilised story ideas
6 replies, 8359 views
I've been trying to write a few of those, since it...
Last reply, 4 years
Which option do you prefer to read?
6 replies, 5592 views
It depends on my mood. If I want to be entertained, I wan...
Last reply, 4 years
Writing advice and how to tackle weight gain
4 replies, 5553 views
I always keep at least three things in mind when I wr...
Last reply, 4 years