Can anyone recommend a story?
12 replies, 28246 views
Yes. This one is good too:
https://www.deviantart.co...
Last reply, 7 years
Society-wide weight gain?
1 reply, 2844 views
I wrote a story that fits the bill. "Linda and the N...
Last reply, 7 years
Story searching improvements
1 reply, 3616 views
Thank you for listening to us.
But i still wish there wa...
Last reply, 7 years
Mind control/corruption weight gain stories
3 replies, 8062 views
Mind Control stories are my jam! My story Maid New is rig...
Last reply, 7 years
Fat language help
1 reply, 4931 views
I actually write here and have a few. Calling something h...
Last reply, 7 years
What are your favorite-ever weight gain stories and why?
11 replies, 13741 views
Actually I like them all. The best ones go on to describe...
Last reply, 7 years
Increasing readership
5 replies, 7383 views
My issue was with the file size limit. When I posted the...
Last reply, 7 years
Seven year anniversary
2 replies, 4168 views
That's good to know, thanks!
I guess it doesn&apo...
Last reply, 7 years
Dark stories
4 replies, 8631 views
Feel free to explore mine, mostly bhm/ffa but I have a co...
Last reply, 7 years
I just created a new story, and i'm not sure if i need to do anything...
1 reply, 2451 views
Sorry i had to delete it because of rules....
:(
Last reply, 7 years