Stuffing for stress relief
1 reply, 5071 views
Yep, if I feel bad sometimes I'll go to a buffet and ...
Last reply, 15 years
Found my new stuffing food!
1 reply, 3249 views
Haha! Oh yeah, you better leggo my Eggo!
Last reply, 15 years
Stuffing addict!!! must. keep. stuffing.
4 replies, 26983 views
Time for stretchies, and maybe a little bigger ones. ...
Last reply, 15 years
Stuffing
2 replies, 11741 views
It's also important to switch up what you're stuf...
Last reply, 15 years
4 point restraint
2 replies, 6131 views
This is something that is becoming a real fantasy of mine...
Last reply, 15 years
How much is it possible to eat in one day?
1 reply, 4951 views
That Donna Simpson dinner is exactly what I do... in my f...
Last reply, 15 years
Piggie dates
1 reply, 4499 views
My girlfriend and I love them! Do any of you bring your g...
Last reply, 15 years
Gross question!
3 replies, 7670 views
I used to end every binge with either a litre of milk or ...
Last reply, 15 years
Christmas fantasies, anyone??
1 reply, 3838 views
This sounds like the best reason for wanting to be Sa...
Last reply, 15 years
I managed to eat 9700 calories worth of food today!
1 reply, 4906 views
Ooooh ... I just realized this was from two months ago! H...
Last reply, 15 years
Fantasy
2 replies, 10194 views
I agree too. And I'm almost certain that you would g...
Last reply, 15 years
Anybody get a thrill from stomach sloching?
1 reply, 3785 views
Oh yes!!!
I love it when I can hear and feel food and dr...
Last reply, 15 years
A fetish, a paraphilia, or an eating disorder?
1 reply, 5037 views
I would definitely class this as a Fetish, though it coul...
Last reply, 15 years
The morning after ...
4 replies, 6432 views
I'm not an intentional stuffer, but after a large, la...
Last reply, 15 years