Daily diet of getting bigger
3 replies, 5023 views
it doesn't really matter what you eat, but it&ap...
Last reply, 4 years
Little things when stuffing
1 reply, 3197 views
Drinking seltzer and sodas to help stretch/alleviate.
A ...
Last reply, 4 years
Sore gut muscles from stuffing
4 replies, 5606 views
Have to agree with munchies. The abdominal wall is layer ...
Last reply, 4 years
Diarrhea after stuffing
3 replies, 4083 views
Too much sugar can give you the runs. Stop stuffing y...
Last reply, 4 years
My personal stuffing procedure
4 replies, 7361 views
Thanks. You're sweet. It's actually a lis...
Last reply, 4 years
Root beer float bloat
1 reply, 3283 views
TL;DR: YMMV, but from my understanding of the physics, th...
Last reply, 4 years
Thinking of doing my first stuffing soon
2 replies, 5449 views
I want too so bad and is ready.
Last reply, 4 years
Woke up filling the urge to eat
1 reply, 6367 views
that's the dream omg, my belly never sloshes lik...
Last reply, 4 years
Teleport
1 reply, 4440 views
For real if I lived in the Star Trek universe all I'...
Last reply, 4 years
Advice for first time stuffing?
3 replies, 3591 views
Well, if you want to keep familiar dynamics, you could al...
Last reply, 4 years
Mcdonald’s/kfc stuffing challenges!
20 replies, 19907 views
Excellent work my friend 👍
Last reply, 4 years
I went a little too far
1 reply, 4272 views
I'm not sure if she is a feeder. She likes the fact ...
Last reply, 4 years
Car stuffing
8 replies, 14168 views
Ohhh yes i do this several times a week hehe😅
But I...
Last reply, 4 years
Weight gain
7 replies, 12027 views
Macdonalds and burger King.
I can finish 8 cheesburgers ...
Last reply, 4 years