If you were funnel fed a milkshake, what flavor would you want?
2 replies, 4514 views
Definitely chocolate or apple and Cinnamon
Last reply, 4 years
Help me plan an all day stuffing
2 replies, 5982 views
I've done this before. Rather than naming the meals...
Last reply, 4 years
Tips for a newbie? (stuffing)
3 replies, 5336 views
Mixing the overall advices here should do the job, just s...
Last reply, 4 years
Share your capacity training tricks/achievements here!
7 replies, 7819 views
Sorry for the late reply! I haven't really been ...
Last reply, 4 years
Buffet stuffing
5 replies, 17667 views
I recently went to the wok all you can eat for €14, aft...
Last reply, 4 years
7k a day
3 replies, 8016 views
I always try to consume as many calories as possible, for...
Last reply, 4 years
Ramen noddles
2 replies, 8438 views
I use to buy pot noodles 40 packs at a time, they were 10...
Last reply, 4 years
First all day stuffing/bloat
1 reply, 4001 views
The first all day gorging session I had lasted 22 hours, ...
Last reply, 4 years
Permanent belly changes through stuffing
2 replies, 10759 views
Picturing my gut being stretched in this fashion and beco...
Last reply, 4 years
Anyone into mouth stuffing?
1 reply, 4345 views
I love stuffing handfuls of food inside my mouth, especia...
Last reply, 4 years
How many beers can you drink in a day?
4 replies, 6273 views
Back in my youth I could put down a case if I started ear...
Last reply, 4 years
Favourite stuffing food
4 replies, 8520 views
I always Chinese my favourite stuffing food, I started of...
Last reply, 4 years
Belly expansion
1 reply, 8717 views
https://www.foodchallenges.com/tips/how-to-expand-your-st...
Last reply, 4 years
I finally gave in, and it was great!
1 reply, 8078 views
Woah! That is lovely, and she has others on there are...
Last reply, 4 years
Dairy
2 replies, 5069 views
You haven't found the cream to be very filling and n...
Last reply, 4 years
How do i correctly stuff myself and my girlfriend?
3 replies, 5368 views
That's when you start chugging. Then maybe swall...
Last reply, 4 years
How to maximize stuffing/bloating but minimize weight gain?
7 replies, 7635 views
Just skip your meals and eat the entire day's worth ...
Last reply, 4 years