Feeling flush/hot after stuffing
1 reply, 3718 views
Yes, almost always
It's normal
Last reply, 5 years
What's the most you've eaten at once?
10 replies, 14186 views
I ate a 24 piece chicken family meal from kfc last week a...
Last reply, 5 years
Period stuffing, anyone else?
8 replies, 11567 views
Iβm usually craving sweets and Chinese food before and ...
Last reply, 5 years
Most economical way to stuff?
3 replies, 3545 views
Pasta is about as cheap a food as you will find. If y...
Last reply, 5 years
Most often craved food?
1 reply, 6304 views
Pizza is what I always crave the most and never get sick ...
Last reply, 5 years
Tips for first time stuff
1 reply, 5390 views
I like pastries, savoury or sweet. They arenβt absolute...
Last reply, 5 years
Stuffing recommendations
2 replies, 4968 views
My favourite way to gain is just by eating the things I a...
Last reply, 5 years
My birthday plans
3 replies, 9423 views
That is truly the birthday treat!
Happy birthday btw
I ...
Last reply, 5 years
Heavy cream / whipped cream
6 replies, 7045 views
I take a gallon of whole milk and pour 1/3 into a pitcher...
Last reply, 5 years
How did you realize that you like to be fed?
5 replies, 7198 views
Really good question. Since childhood it's was my li...
Last reply, 5 years
Does anyone know which film this stuffing clip is from?
1 reply, 3041 views
https://youtu.be/a0IUc6z-Z6U
It's doesn't lo...
Last reply, 5 years
Hotdish!!
2 replies, 4493 views
It sounds really good π
We have something similar in...
Last reply, 5 years