Watermelons
4 replies, 7868 views
One basketball sized watermelon was enough for me.
Wat...
Last reply, 5 years
Tips for doing a 10k all day stuffing?
7 replies, 9610 views
Twizzlers can make this easier. One package is about 16...
Last reply, 5 years
Feeding tube
3 replies, 5512 views
Nice website link! Being fed thru a tube might be more o...
Last reply, 5 years
Thanksgiving
1 reply, 3322 views
Start early. Increase your meal portions at the beginning...
Last reply, 5 years
Passing out
2 replies, 5909 views
All of you are my heroes I can only dream of eating enoug...
Last reply, 5 years
1 cake a day
3 replies, 6723 views
You'll definitely gain weight. Judging by your ...
Last reply, 5 years
Eating a whole cake
2 replies, 7920 views
I've tried before but IMO stuffing with sweet, sugar...
Last reply, 5 years
Overcoming that full feeling
7 replies, 12593 views
Great information here!
Another sure fire way ...
Last reply, 6 years
What’s the most ice cream you’ve ever eaten
2 replies, 5147 views
a large ice creme cake, or a gallon of cookie dough
Last reply, 6 years
Cake shake, did i do it right?
1 reply, 3628 views
dont use sugar free , some sugar free stuff are a laxative
Last reply, 6 years
I miss buffets
3 replies, 5785 views
Not me, at least not yet. But I haven't yet graduat...
Last reply, 6 years
Absorption
3 replies, 6610 views
What do you mean when you say “flourishing in mass ...
Last reply, 6 years
Grub crawl
2 replies, 4379 views
I have included descriptions of this in several of my sto...
Last reply, 6 years