Does smoking weed make you eat more?
3 replies, 7830 views
One of my favorite things to do is smoke up my wife, take...
Last reply, 7 years
I'd just like to share this with the community
1 reply, 2846 views
What a great discovery! Thanks for sharing! ^_^
Last reply, 7 years
Stuffing till i can’t move
2 replies, 6002 views
I’ve been stuffing myself for the past week, but I have...
Last reply, 7 years
Cake shake help
2 replies, 9035 views
on cakes with sweet whipped cream can make a decent gain ...
Last reply, 7 years
Big ball belly
3 replies, 5737 views
I don't know is just for having a good amount of...
Last reply, 7 years
Safety tips when overeating
1 reply, 3327 views
Your fears may have been based on this old article in S...
Last reply, 7 years
All-day stuffing help
1 reply, 3646 views
Thanks for the input! Flavor fatigue is definitely what I...
Last reply, 7 years
Stuffed before having sex with my gf. any other woman has this kind of experience?
3 replies, 5292 views
"A medium stuffing is good. But too much and blood f...
Last reply, 7 years
Reaching your limit
1 reply, 7491 views
Maybe a soda bloat could work? If you don't like sod...
Last reply, 7 years