All day stuffing
1 reply, 2655 views
I am doing an all day stuffing soon.
Here is the plan....
Last reply, 7 years
Food addiction and stretched out stomach
7 replies, 11796 views
I am not a gainer but I love to stuff myself on occasion....
Last reply, 7 years
Ever feel like you literally can't stop?
3 replies, 5705 views
I did see this with my current girlfriend. She has grown ...
Last reply, 7 years
Weekend immobility experiment
3 replies, 5689 views
We haven’t done funnel feeding with smoothies but I...
Last reply, 7 years
Buffets
8 replies, 12905 views
We used to have a Hometown Buffet. That was great for ge...
Last reply, 7 years
Does anyone remember the guide on stuffers nirvana?
1 reply, 1653 views
Nvm, someone found it! https://web.archive.org/web/201705...
Last reply, 7 years
Most mcdonalds
7 replies, 28958 views
6 Big Macs
2 Triple Cheeseburgers
20 McNuggets
3 large...
Last reply, 7 years
Stuffing yourself at a buffet alone
7 replies, 10882 views
Out of curiosity, how do you go about explaining that...
Last reply, 7 years
I thought i could eat more
1 reply, 3709 views
Maybe after you regain those 40 pounds you'll be abl...
Last reply, 7 years
Tired chewing
1 reply, 3269 views
(/quote) I prefer foods I can drink like ice cream wh...
Last reply, 7 years