What's your favourite food for binging?
4 replies, 4913 views
Pizza, pasta/ravioli, burritos, tacos, chilli w/nacho chi...
Last reply, 8 years
Best foods and schedule for a three day stuffing weekend?
2 replies, 2918 views
Chipotle has become on of the little butterball's fa...
Last reply, 8 years
Finally hit one of my goals
1 reply, 3556 views
I might eventually work up to that weight but I'm st...
Last reply, 8 years
Gaining from primarily fast food stuffings
1 reply, 3617 views
3 super sized double quarter pounder meals, mozarella sti...
Last reply, 8 years
All day stuffing vs. one massive binge
5 replies, 8842 views
Gotta say this is all pretty inspirational. I've nev...
Last reply, 8 years
Stuffing “waves”
4 replies, 6697 views
Two weeks tops for me. I’m in the middle of a wave now ...
Last reply, 8 years
Any people here known or into messy eating?
1 reply, 2554 views
I love eating chocolaty food and getting it all over...
Last reply, 8 years
How do i introduce feeding
3 replies, 6053 views
I suspect he meant "not a feeder" in the me...
Last reply, 8 years
Boring post about couple and health issues. dont like it dont read it
3 replies, 9293 views
Definitely B.
Although the size I find perfect in wome...
Last reply, 8 years