Oops
4 replies, 6408 views
Thanks for sharing. That was erotic! I would enjoy ...
Last reply, 8 years
Alone force feeding
1 reply, 5498 views
if you know a nurse, he/she can help you with the nasogas...
Last reply, 8 years
First coke and mentos bloat any advice ??
1 reply, 2698 views
Thats basically he trick, make sure you don't go to ...
Last reply, 8 years
How to get better at stuffing
2 replies, 5846 views
I find just stuffing with white bread and liquids (when I...
Last reply, 8 years
Biggest overstuffing?
10 replies, 26745 views
Just last week, one of my friends noted that I could eat ...
Last reply, 8 years
First stuffing experience
3 replies, 2947 views
I don't have a weight goal set myself but I&apos...
Last reply, 8 years
2nd force feeding weekend
7 replies, 12118 views
A real hands on Feeder I that !!
Last reply, 8 years
Favorite foods during a stuffing? suggestions?
1 reply, 2999 views
Recently the little dumpling has come to love this southe...
Last reply, 9 years
Tips for self stuffing
4 replies, 5345 views
Give yourself time. I think a lot of novice stuffers go f...
Last reply, 9 years
What is it about stuffing?
1 reply, 2723 views
I once read something about it being related to an indivi...
Last reply, 9 years
Stuffed pig
5 replies, 6293 views
There's no need to be disappointed. You're a go...
Last reply, 9 years
The best donuts
1 reply, 5261 views
I Really love the supplier of 7-11's Long Johns, whi...
Last reply, 9 years