How did you stuff today?
2 replies, 8413 views
I ate 4 boxes of pizza with 8lt of coke and I am so bloat...
Last reply, 10 years
What's the most you've ever eaten at a barbecue?
2 replies, 3309 views
Oh, so *that's* why my friends never invited me ba...
Last reply, 10 years
Soda bloating
2 replies, 4080 views
They should because I can chug up to 14lt of coke and the...
Last reply, 10 years
Soda bloat
1 reply, 3483 views
Laying down on your back helps hold the gas in, I think.
Last reply, 10 years
No more full feeling?
1 reply, 4868 views
All of this sounds really familiar to me as well.
When...
Last reply, 10 years
Stuffing while having sex?
28 replies, 58448 views
I have actually done this in the past. 10/10 would do aga...
Last reply, 10 years
College athlete needing advice
1 reply, 3033 views
This whim comes back, though. I think you can indulge it...
Last reply, 10 years
Olympic eating games
1 reply, 3994 views
[quote]dagabs:
I'm eating an entire cheesecake for ...
Last reply, 10 years
I want to stuff someone so big
3 replies, 8079 views
Would love to experience this so much. By a female f...
Last reply, 10 years
To those of you who are maintaining...
3 replies, 4871 views
This is always of interest to me, especially now that...
Last reply, 10 years
Ever do a public eating challenge or contest?
1 reply, 1509 views
York Revolution
Last reply, 10 years