So where are all the people from pa

Oh ya I should mention I'm central PA ^^ it's not fair of me to ask and not tell!
7 years

Beyonslay:
HAHAHA. I'm just realizing this post is 5 years old. DAMN.

I hope not XD or I may have had a run in with the space time continuum or something XD
7 years

Haha it seems like I'm one of the only active people from PA on this sight, so how many more are out there?
7 years

The line between playful teasing and verbal abuse

So my question is, where do you all feel that line is? I'm always a little apprehensive when it comes to teasing (even when they say they like it) because I don't want to come off as a generic dork or an abusive prick.
7 years

Swelling "spitballs"

So I'm curious, what would happen if you took those "spitballs" (the ones that swell to 200% their size in water) and slipped a bunch of them inside of you before giving yourself an enima and held it until they fulley expanded. I'm guessing it would be the closest you could get to real oviposition as you could get.
7 years

I want to stuff someone so big

Oh wow this took off unexpectedly! Keep it up I love reading all of these! And in the two years since I made this I don't think mine changed much except I would try to feed her a little more when she got to that point... Also I've become a switch so if this happened to me I would love it even though I'm still very much a feeder.
7 years

A feeder without having to date?

We'll for a lot of people it's a sexual fettish. That is probably the reason they want a relationship, in a strang and backwards sort of way it's like wanting to be more then just friends with bennifits (but instead of sex it's stuffing you)
8 years

Looking for a controlling feeder

I would love to get to know you some. Hey if we hit it off maybe I can help you with what you are looking for, send me a message if you want to talk.
8 years

Popping

It's just so much fun to RP, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea and I can see why. I just like to think of it as the the release of all that tension that was building up during the RP weather it be a long term one with multiple inflations or a short term one.
8 years

Popping

I mean I can't be the only one that likes it. I know that it's not a real thing in real life but in an RP it is so much fun. Just the thought of either me or my partner being filled so much they can't take it any more if very thrilling. I also think it is the perfect ending to an RP, what about you all?
8 years
12345   loading