Share your dark fantasies

chubette:
Being kidnapped and chained up in an empty room, while my captor shows up for daily stuffing sessions, sometimes leaving me with a tube down my throat which slowly fills me with fatty chocolaty cream.

I helplessly watch my body grow fatter, bulges oozing out day by day. One morning I wake up to find myself unchained, and I make a dash for freedom. My body jiggles with every move, but I make it the only opening avaiable - an oval shaped hole in the padded wall.

I dive through, wriggling desperately to gain freedom, but my newly gained flab betrays me. My overfed paunch won't fit, and eventually I'm trapped, my belly caught in the opening.

Once my captor shows up he finds my lower half in the room, and I suddenly feel him shoving and pushing, kneading my fat belly through the wall. Thinking I'm finally being released I push on... but with a soft thumping sound, my belly is replaced by my massive hips and ass, surging up against the wall inside like a cork in a bottle.

That's when I realize it's all part of his plan - my belly now sags down on one side, nearly touching the floor, and effectively locking me in place... trapped between it and my jiggling backside, halfway through the wall.

There I am utterly helpless to my captor, who now has complete access to my naked backside. And the feeding won't stop - with every stuffing, my body grows fatter, oozing further around the wall, trapping me more tightly and hopelessly each passing day.

And I eventually succumb to my new trapped existence, and embrace it... as if I had a choice.

hehe hot to do that to a woman once fit ore have it happen to me with some changes ;-) where the ffeder calculates some little traps which you could easily pass before beeing kept and fattened up with additional let´s say 20lbs and gives you now the chance to wiggle your way through the labyrinth full well knowing for sure in the end you would be so exhausted cause of that fatter belly you would be helpless for another tube feeding long before planned at the point where you were so proud of believing you could easily pass through neglecting your additional 20lbs you were not able to suck in enough anymore while beeing poked and tickled up to exhaustion in your silly drunken state were you tend to accept feeding getting out of hands
3 years

Fattening a guy without him noticing

hhhggg:
Well this question is not easy to answer !
It depends as always on so many factors !
What is not going to work is him gaining super fast like 20 kg in 6 mounts ...
But like 1-2 kg a mounth should be possible smiley in the beginning !
I guess you are not living to gather,
So focus you activities around food, always have snacks around, cook for him, order pizza ( check for discounts like 3 for 2 )
Make breakfast bacon n eggs toast and a banana milk shake ( 200 g cream 1-2 ripe bananas 200 milk and some sugar30 g blend with ice is already is a solid 1000 kal.)
Go on vacation —> all inclusive
Take the activ part in the bedroom !
If he is doing sports in a club try to convince him to go on dates instead.
Drinking alcohol, Aperitifs like aperol increase the Appetit !
Large plates, large breakfast, in the restaurant order large portions for you self, than say you are full and make him eat the rest.
—> so many options always depands if he is reacting like you want him to 😅
If he is diat continuous It will probably not work !
Alsow after he gained the fist 10-15 kg you should come out about it at least partially

That´s such a perfect fatntasy or real life game I would love to play ...me little innocent feeder/ but more tempted to be a resisting feedee ^^ who has no clue how addictive and seductive a real devillish or very sweet and nice woman could be telling my female opponent all secrets about me and then we play who can get the other one so horny that he or she gains the first 30kg and then prevents the other to get back in shape with all the nice teasing and secret pills or ways to bring the other one to a stage where the chubbiness and horniness for food and sex is the kinky thing that drives us on making games and bets and a lot of horniness induced weight gain until i realize i can t even get in shape with exercises again without asking you to stop your mild seductions for at least a month to se if i can train enough to be able to have a chance in our little grappling games again for dominance in the bedroom and not get helplessly turned on when you grab my belly and lovehandles i failed to notize got so sensitive when you gave me those muscle pills two weeks and 20kg ago .......and said something about i will realize why the soft skin of girls make them so vulnerable to mens games........

Grinning at the funny picture arising in my mind when you took those pills 4 weeks ago and i found you in a masturbation/food coma on the kitchenfloor begging me to help you upstairs beeing shocked horny and so eager to tease my little girl about at least 10kg pure jiggly soft chubb i see ouzing over those jeans fitting perfectly two weeks ago when she embarked on her so called fitnesstrip with her girls.......

Isn´t there any smart kinky and maybe cute girl out there brave nough for a chat about this or an immdiate spaneous right now date ??smiley
3 years

Fattening a guy without him noticing

Petitegirl:
Hey fat obsessed people!smiley

The guy i am seeing right now isn’t fat (maybe a little chubby, 1,83m 94kg). How do i secretly fat him up? Or how do i show him that i would like a bigger belly on him...

Thanks for your replies!smiley
damn couldn 't you have choosen me smiley hey but at least I have some sinister ideas if you like to read them msg me smiley
3 years

Humiliation & submission

yes that teasing about added chubb or changes is hot in former fit ppl

there should be a tv show like big brother where cheerleaders fatten each other up before some competiton to sabotage each other ;-)
3 years

Feeder

FattyFat25:
I think it would be fun to have a feeder that weighs and measures me. I get excited just thinking about it.

softfatlover:
To assess the degree of your obesity. Yes damn hot.

Oh yes i always imagine a relationship where in a kind of ongoing roleplay me and my gf/woman try to lure and seduce each other to gain weight and let the feederism desire out and then test each other from time to time how fat and out of shape which of us got and maybe can´t stop so easily with the temptations the partner has to offer in sweet seductive or even secret fattening ways ^^
3 years

Feeder

TheWhipHand always has the best feeder responses smiley I usually think of myself as kind of dominant, but then you're a reminder that the talented domme feeder knows how to get what she wants. It's easy to see playing along at first when someone force feeds you, because hey it's fun and you could always get away and shed the weight.

But the softening sneaks up you. Someday, without realizing it you cross over and you've gotten too plump to run away, too accustomed to gorging to diet, too easily winded to exercise, muscles to flaccid to resist.

You don't have to pretend anymore that she's got you. She just brought home some bigger, clothes that you're gonna being growing out of.

TheWhipHand:
I sometimes weigh the little husband and, yes, I decide when he buys bigger clothing. Especially in the beginning, it was fun to watch him try pathetically to squeeze into clothes that had become too small.

alelectro:
[/quote]

hehe cute ....
3 years

Any cute female want to help me gain 20lbs in two weeks ^^

Hi thanks to the corona slow down I would like to use this time to try and monitor a gain of 20 lbs in two weeks or so but would really love to get the thoughts of a cute naughty female or even feeder girl to help me along the way and encourage me enough so I get all the way ....maybe we could discuss a plan before and thing of all fantasies what you would like me to gain measure and do and so on I would love mutual gaining with a fit girl but since female feeders are so rare ....just a nice companion to talk and exchange thoughts would be cool, too.

have a nice day whoever reads this if there are any at all ;-) hmmm...^^;-)
4 years

Thoughts on fattening without permission

well i would find it sexy when my gf would make me drunk enough so i would give her permission to secretely fatten me up and forget about it later.... i bet that would marally ok? smiley
4 years

Gaining restart?

well i might do something similar at the moment smiley
4 years

Lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)

1. Been fed IRL
No only by myself smiley

2. Ate myself to sleep
Once or twice

3. Had sex while being fed at the same time.
oh that would be interesting to find out how hot and addict8ve that really is and how hard to resist a seductive a eager gf who loves to see if she is smarter and more seductive than your willpower to not let it show to much that you gained

4. Stolen food because I�m just a piggy
No

5. Been called a fat name in public
, Nao more the oapposite

6. Had a stranger pat or poke my belly
Yes a haot girl once did this to me in my imagnation we had a really interesting sexy encounter smiley

7. Been fatter than my current weight
Yes, but I�m now 5rying to find a rythm and a girl to gain at least up to 99kg and then would love for a girl to make me addicted en9ugh to het cooking i don t even reaalize i got over 100kg until she proves it to me with old clothes and a fitness competition between us for who has the reign over the other activities and food for the next weeks

8. Ripped clothes or popped a button
wrll only over a long time

9. Broken furniture because of my weight
No, just some good creaks

10. Seen an actual pig and got turned on
No

11. Fantasized about immobility
No only about being fitter than my gf and able to tease her easily cause of her lovely softer curves until she repays my teasings with grwong a sexual addiction to her and food until she can turn the tables on me and make me easily exhausted in situations with her in games and sexy roleplays

12. Ate until I threw up
No have some pretty good selfcontrol

13. Got stuck somewhere because of my size?
yes there is a metal double bar i could still go through as child and adult but with a to fat tummy i would get stuck would love to try that until i can t go through anymore in a nice kinky game...

14. Posted nudes of myself online
A few...ehm.... well maybe

15. Been fed online?
No but would love to try that for some weeks

16. Been told I need to lose weight by a family member
Yes

17. Had a partner who worshiped my fat
No

18. Started rubbing my belly in public
Yes

19. Been called a pig
Not in real life

20. Been weighed and measured by my partner
No ahh but how i lije keeping track and know every subltle change when gaining weight

21. Been in a gaining competition with another gainer
Intriguing! no but i liked this story where the boy has to eat for his female inmate so she don t get to fat and he could stand it easily at the beginning until he became quite fat and unable to flee with her smiley
 quote
lets play a game of never have i ever (for feedees and gainers)1 week
4 years
12345   loading