Pokemon! ^_^

I got it on October 18th, as soon as it was out in the Nintendo eShop. I think I've done most of what you can do in the Sun and Moon demo, I did the Ten Carat hill Trial Quest, the Pokemon Catching contest, and the Mahalo Trail thing. I talked to the girl in the marina about her boat trip and the Beauty girl by the roadside, umm and that masala thing with Hau. Not sure what else there is to do in it.
7 years

Nano 2016

So is anyone doing NaNo next month? Hard to believe that November is only 6 days away now, where did the year go?

Anyway, mine is called The Gemini Quest and I hope to actually finish it this year now that my laptop is back and fixed. So *hopefully* it won't crash after being on for ten seconds anymore.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I pre-ordered both too, it just feels incomplete without both, like if I only have one I'm missing out on other things that are in the other version.
7 years

Disability by fat.

I don't think it's something you should really do, it just seems wrong and will only add fuel to the fat hate that already exists everywhere. I didn't apply for things like EI when I quit my job, mostly because I didn't think I would get it for quitting a job, you'd have to be fired or let go to apply for it.

Also it takes away from someone who might really need it for a medical condition that wasn't self inflicted like gaining weight purposely. But maybe that's just my Canadian showing, we're way too nice up here.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Okay well the first thing that came to mind when I saw the nighttime evo of Rockruff was, someone gave Shadow from Sonic an upgrade. Anyone else see that or is it just me? Also those new UB's, what are they?
7 years

Toronto fan expo

I did go, on Saturday. I got five autographs and a picture of a childhood dream realized. I met Kevin Conroy, I met Batman! I've wanted to do that since I was nine years old. I also got my mom hooked on going to it too, she's a big sci-fi fan and this was her second year, she got four autographs and got to shake hands with George Takei. She grew up with the Star Trek TOS and it was a huge deal for her to meet them. I went with $400 and came back with $10, my mom had $500 and came back with none, she spent all of it on autographs and things.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

I'll probably hunt one of them down just because. I might get lucky and find a Shiny, that would be awesome. And that artwork of the poor Pikachu being swallowed by death sand, freaky. I'm having Mummy flashbacks now.
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

New Pokemon and some English names!

7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

That's awesome, now I have to get me a Vulpix and Ninetales just because of that, they look so pretty as Ice types!
7 years

Pokemon! ^_^

That ghost thing looks like a Pikachu and Wynaut had a drunken night of passion and produced that thing...freaky. 0_0
7 years
12345   loading