Addiction to fast food

Zurea:
I'm not to that point, but I can see the appeal, I love ordering a family meal from like KFC and eating it all myself till I feel ready to burst 💗

Scottfeeds27:
What do you order and i do the same at Taco Bell lol

Oh!! I’m not the only one! I’m quickly becoming completely addicted to ordering Taco Bell family meals to my door, just to stuff it all down and pass out. What’s your go-to Taco Bell order?
3 years

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

fat:
desperation to engage in their fetish in a way that is tangible. it can be difficult finding a partner who is a good fit and the real deal.

I can relate to this. I know this is an old thread, but here’s my personal experience:

I’m a feeder and FA by nature, from the beginning. Not really a feedee at all. I turned to a gainer lifestyle after I realized how unlikely it was that I would ever find a feedee to share my specific fantasy with. Especially considering my lifestyle (asexual, aromantic, and only interested in women feedees. And I’m a woman.)

So, I essentially am my own feeder. I look at it like I have a feedee but that feedee is myself. That might sound a little crazy, and for me it definitely doesn’t feel ideal. But, it’s better than nothing.
4 years

Where do you carry most of your fat?

My breasts and my belly, in that order. I don't have a flat butt or small thighs by any means, but I definitely carry more weight on my upper half. I also carry a lot of weight on my back and my neck/chin.
7 years

Growing my boobs.

Maca root supplements are known to work wonders for stimulating breast growth. I don't have any personal experience with maca root but I've heard nothing but good things.
7 years

Favorite fast food joint too pig out at?

My favorites have to be Bojangles (although I don't know if you have them in your area), Taco Bell, and Papa Johns. My favorite thing to eat at Bojangles is the Steak Egg and Cheese biscuits and Bo-Rounds, at Taco Bell it's the Frito Burritos and nacho cheese Cheesy Gordita Crunches, and at Papa Johns I like to create my own pizza with ranch sauce, bacon, pepperoni, extra cheese, and some other stuff!
7 years

High calories on a budget

My best suggestion: A 12-pack of Little Debbie nutty bars is 3.99 at Walmart. Each bar is 330 calories, which makes the full box 3960 calories. I also second the soda and the cake batter. Heavy cream goes a long way but isn't incredibly cheap. Fast food is always a great option! If you're looking to gain in a more healthy manner, however, none of those things are for you. :-)
8 years

What is your favorite restaurant for stuffing yourself?

My three favorite places to stuff myself silly have got to be Taco Bell, Bojangles, and a Chinese buffet down the street from me that is pretty cheap and full of delicious fattening (and not-so-fattening) food. I wish I could eat Cheesy Gordita Crunches from Taco Bell and steak, egg, and cheese biscuits from Bojangles all day long. And Frito burritos.... and dirty rice...
8 years

3 questions for feedees

1. I currently weigh 231lbs
2. My goal weight is to be determined... Pretty much I want to weigh absolutely as much as physically possible. The sky is the limit!
3. If I were wealthy, my goal weight would probably be the same.... As big as I could possibly get. However, that number would probably be a lot bigger if I had endless money to spend on endless food.
8 years

How fat would you like to be?

I have a short-term goal of 300lbs.... I need to get past the series of plateaus that have kept me in the 200s.
After that however, I would like to weigh 650-750.... possibly bigger but I fear that will stay in my fantasies. My IDEAL is as big as humanly possible! My goal weight has no limitations!
9 years
12   loading