Ask the girls/women!

DocRoxxo wrote
Ok, so different direction now, and maybe this isn't even the thread to ask this but whatevah. So anyway my question is this: if you are gaining weight (intentionally or otherwise), then in your personal experience has your sex drive increased along with your weight?

Hope no one minds if I answer this one...
Yes.
As I add more fat to my hips, belly, thighs and breasts... I can see other places getting softer and plush. My attraction to myself increases, my confidence and my desire to share it with my boyfriend reaches an all time high.

This drives me wild, and sometimes I get caught playing with my own belly.
I am insatiable sometimes and have multiple orgasms every time I am full or have recently gained. If I haven't eaten or haven't had that much of a recent gain, I still enjoy sex but it isn't as magical or explosive for me. I went from maybe every other day, to now I want sex in the morning and at night...everyday.

Also my boyfriend rewards me with treats, like some other men bring flowers- I get a sack of hamburgers. Best thing in the world is eating and letting sauce drip from my chins to my belly, where he will point out how if I wasn't so fat- I would ruin the carpet. Scooping that sauce up with a finger and seductively asking for more hamburgers next time works all the time.
13 years

Needs advice

Not_A_Hipster wrote
Amatrix wrote
If it isn't a real relationship due to distance- why not just break it off?
I mean I know what you like, and she is kinda going the other direction...?

well, its probably not that easy... i mean she is emotionally attatched to this girl. sadly, i dont think any solution will be clean cut, you know?

I dont know really how to answer, in a way I feel like the OP was saying she was still attracted to this person, but because of other reasons... it wasn't working out.
I kinda feel like the OP needed a reason or someone to tell her to just break it off.
Nothing is ever easy- but if the first few sentences are- I like her, but it isn't working out like it was... then I suggest you just cut ties and find someone else to make it work with.
But yea I totally get it, I wasn't trying to hurt the OP- or anyone... It is easy for me reading the text to be like- done!
But I am not emotionally involved, and all my friendships/relationships are very defined in my life- friends, lover, co-workers, boss, family, business friendships...So I tend to just want to simplify everyone's life. smiley
13 years

Needs advice

If it isn't a real relationship due to distance- why not just break it off?
I mean I know what you like, and she is kinda going the other direction...?
13 years

I only like slightly chubby

canadianenglish wrote
Why don't you do what most guys and some gals do; look through the pics section and find a girl, prefferably in your area, that falls into your category of taste then send her a nice PM introducing yourself. Each to their own and everything, but "slightly chubby girls" aren't particularly difficult to find in the real world.

AHAHAHAHAHA.
You, sir, are full of win. Thank you.
13 years

So, it looks like i'm going to have to give up faism.

Just going to point something out, talking about a relationship that works and doesn't and the messy split you and your ex had probably will not attract many bbws from this site.
Just an idea to think about, not trying to be mean. I really do wish you and her the best, but people are going to read this and see how you acted and make a decision about you.
You seem like a very caring and sweet dude, I hope you find what you are looking for.
Don't change who you are, for anyone. Ever.
13 years

Peircings and tattoos?

TWiST wrote
Nothing. I need inspiration to get something! Can't think of what'd suit me.... XxX

Honestly...I think you would look fabulous with a bridge piercing. Draws attention directly into the eyes, for intense looks... Just an idea Twist buddy.
smiley

I have a Monroe, and 3 in each ear. I have had lots of things pierced, but my Monroe and ears are the only ones that stay. I have done my own ears, lip, eyebrow and some fetish corset style stuff.

I wish Pineapple was still on here, she has lots of metal and it looks hot on her.
13 years

3x/4x and 5x clothes.

lovely_plumper wrote
wow you have gorgeous things there wish I was big enough for them...and had the money XD but yes gorgeous things there and very well priced I think

Thanks! I think I might bring them down a bit now. I forget the economy is horrible and stuff. smiley
13 years
23456   loading