Teen feedee how to come out?

I'm pretty young, but not a feedee. I just like cheeseburgers, mac n'cheese, bacon, double hamburgers, milk shakes....
9 years

Lesbian/bisexual women?

I don't like labels. Still...I've never turned away from my bed a girl strong enough to cuddle with, or a cute (read: not short) guy with a big appetite.
9 years

Do you feel sexy ?

I feel sexy whenever my belly is full.
9 years

Desperately seeking shoes

swell wrote:
Lane Bryant carries shoes and boots meant for plus size ladies. They even have knee high boots that'll fit around nice thick calves. They are a bit on the pricy side unless you can catch a sale.

They do have some cute shoes---too bad they top out at 12w. I'm a 14.
9 years

It Is super hard for me to find shoes that fit...so I usually just go barefoot.
9 years

It Is super hard for me to find shoes that fit...so I usually just go barefoot.
9 years

Just curious on measurements

jtgw wrote:
yourfatnesspal wrote:
I've never really measured myself either...I just buy what looks good. I'm more a foodie than anything else. After a recent check in my doctor claims I'm taller than I thought. I guess 6'2 is not that tall in my part of the country. I'm a little less than 400, although everyone thinks I'm smaller.

I wear size 24 pants. My waist is about 44 and my hips are around 52. My bust is 50. I usually wear sandals, but my flats are a women's 14.

Wow. In an earlier post you said you were weighed at 125 shortly after graduation. If you're 20 now, that means you gain about 270 pounds in about two years. Is that right?
A picture might be nice. smiley

It's been more like three years, but yeah let's just say that I like studying at the cafeteria. I probably won't share pictures here--I made a mistake of doing that elsewhere and someone uploaded them somewhere embarrassing.
9 years

Just curious on measurements

I've never really measured myself either...I just buy what looks good. I'm more a foodie than anything else. After a recent check in my doctor claims I'm taller than I thought. I guess 6'2 is not that tall in my part of the country. I'm a little less than 400, although everyone thinks I'm smaller.

I wear size 24 pants. My waist is about 44 and my hips are around 52. My bust is 50. I usually wear sandals, but my flats are a women's 14.
9 years

Shoe size?

So...I'm one of those girls that always walks around campus barefoot. The only time I really wear shoes is at the gym, so yeah.

It was time to buy new gym shoes this weekend for the first time in years. I was surprised to be several sizes larger.

The old shoes may be from 150ish pounds ago. Has anyone else had the same experience?
9 years

Growing fatties at uni

The last time I had a medical checkup was just after high school graduation. The doctor told me I was "underweight" at 5'11 and 125 pounds and that she, "hoped college would agree with me." Lets just say it has. smiley
9 years
1234   loading