Fattening cooking

I'm a pasta cooker! smiley

I don't think a single meal can actually make a person fatter, but falling into an habit can.

Me and my girlfriend had a difficult period in the past (too much work..). She had very little time left, so I started doing the cooking every night.

It was weird initially, because I never had to do it, so I didn't really know from where to start. I thought pasta was easy enough and so I tried.

I was delighted to see she liked it. I tried different recepes with vegetables, meat and cheese. She also bought me a book of Pasta recepes.

I started following the indications, and cooking 80 grams of Paste each.

Seeing how much she enjoyed it I went up to 100 gr, then 120.. After a few months I was regularly cooking 150 gr of Pasta for her every day. I was heaping her dish with the first portion, and then asking her if she had liked it and maybe wanted a "small" second helping.. the answer usually was "wow, I think that was enough, but maybe a just an extra bit..".

I couldn't believe my girlfriend was eating twice the size suggested on that book! I have to confess that I was getting excited watching her polishing her dish, knowing she was overeating on a daily basis.

You have to think that my girlfriend used to be a small thing for most of her life. Natural skinny would have been her definition. By the time I started cooking she had already shown that she enjoyed her meals, and wasn't that skinny anymore. She was just average.. around 140 lbs at 5'7"..

Then, indulging in my big portions became an habits.. a few friends noticed, and since she told them I was doing the cooking at home they joked I must have been a very good one.

She started complaining about the bloating feeling, pants getting thight, and feeling a bit sleepy some times after my pasta at lunch.. I asked her if she wanted me to cook just half portion, but she said "well, no.. just cook as usual.. then we'll see.."

It was difficult for her to say no once she fell into the habit! smiley

Then one of her friends asked her bluntly how much weight she had put on and said that it was noticeable on her belly. She was a bit humiliated. She checked on the scales and was horrified to see she was 160 lbs (20 pounds gained in one year). She said she was too fat, and started dieting.

Anyhow, I think my regular greasy pasta meals was the last straw that broke the camel's back for her figure.. because even though she was able to lose almost all of those 20 pounds after her "shock".. that didn't last long. One year later she was back to 160 lbs, and this time it didn't come as a shock. She simply said "ok, diets don't really work on me.. I'm back to where I was!"

And now she would love to be 160.. Last year I've been too good to her, and the scales say she is 175..

So, my recepe for a chubby girlfriend is cheesy pasta! smiley
6 years

Ever feel like you're smaller than you are?

My girlfriend used to be a skinny girl, but since she started gaining she seemed to underestimate her size. She almost completely ignored her first 15 extra pounds.

Beyond that, she started admitting having put on a few.. as if she was still a slim girl with just a few more pounds, but actually she was already in chubby territory to my eyes and to the eyes of people in general.

When talking to me she would have called chubby other girls, without realizing she was the same size if not bigger, but still she would have defined herself as normal..

Cold showers arrived when family and friends started telling her she was getting quite chubby..
6 years

This weekend

WasSkinnyNowNot:
so... another experience i suppose...

so had a family bbq at the weekend. and didnt intend to "do anything" there. but me and my bf has a lil impromptu conference call halfway through the day,

we decided that, i would eat til i was full.. and at that point, i would tell him, and from then on, i would continue to eat more, past the point of fullness. i was drinking coke too, so ended up feeling very bloated and full, to the point of discomfort.

he asked me to not really eat things like chicken etc, but more filling things like baked potatoes, pasta etc, so alot of carbs. was a lil crazy and to be doing it infront of people i knew, was a bit crazy too, no one said anything, or even noticed i think. but it was wild to do that in that situation.

again, i say all this for input, thoughts , what people imagined about it all etc, then we can discuss it a bit more. :-)

So cute! I wonder if you have done something similar again!!

Here I had a few similar experiences with my girlfriend.. she knows I like to see her appetite at work and family reunion are usually a great opportunity because there is a lot of food involved. One day she took possession of a tray of meatballs which was supposed to be enough as starter for ten people. There was like a dozen of meatballs.. she got the first, then just for fun she took a second one.. she realized she was getting me excited.. and decided to eat all of them.. just casually, trying not to look akward. But the fact there were people around that could have spotted that situation made it even more arousing! smiley
6 years

First realization you were gaining

My first realization I had gained weight came as a cold shower!

I had always been a lean and athletic boy in high school, being a semi-pro athlete I got used to sporting a six pack and getting nice comments about my shape.

Finished high school I moved with my girlfriend in a new town to attend college. We also started playing married life, even though we were just 19 and not married. I knew I was getting much less physical activity but I was happy to see that after 3 months not hitting the gym my six pack was still there.

I was too busy studying and enjoying my new life I guess, my girlfriend was awesome, she took great care of our home, she cooked well, and we couldn't believe how lucky we were sleeping together every night!

One night, few months later, she undressed me and a big smile appeared on her face. She said that she liked me even more than before. I understood she was implying something but couldn't get it, so I asked and she said "You look so cute now that your six pack is gone.. I can't believe how soft you got here!" And she patted my belly.

Yeah, huge cold shower. I said I could go back to the gym, but she convinced me there was no need. I said I should have eaten a bit less, but she kept spoiling me.

Long story short, by next summer not only my six pack was not in sight, but a sizeable layer of fat was covering it. My tummy had started to bunch up into 2 fat rolls when I was sitting, and my girlfriend loved to play with them so much that she gave name to them!

At the beach that year I got many surprised comments, I was so embarrassed but my girlfriend was getting just more excited, many times she just laughed, pat my belly and exclaimed things like she was just too good a cook for me!
6 years

Looking to gain weight

At your age I was thin/athletic too, when I moved with my girlfriend.. I was 18, she was 20.
I was blessed with a high metabolism and had a nice six pack, that was all I knew.
Six months later my girlfriend in bed looked more excited than usual.. I asked why and her reply was:
"You are getting better and better.. your skin is softer, and your six pack is not in sight anymore"
Six months of "tender" care from my girlfriend were enough to disrupt my high metabolism without me even knowing it..
Another 6 months and she was playing with 2 "little" fat rolls on my belly.. my friends couldn't believe it was true!

What I am saying is: don't let your high metabolism put you off.. relax a bit more and eat a bit more for a few months.. you could end up piling on the pounds without even realizing it, just how it happened to me! smiley
6 years

Weight tiers: when skinny becomes chubby

Cascadianjiggle:
We all like to throw around numbers, yet we are all different. For instance, I gained 51 pounds. On a frame like mine, that weight is invisble underneath clothing, yet on a petite woman a gain like that would bring her from skinny to full blown obesity.

What I suppose I'm trying to get at is how does your body carry weight, and how would you tier your gain; how much fat did you have to put on to go from skinny to chubby to fat and beyond. Are you like me, someone who has to gain a large amount to get results or are like like the petite woman where five pounds is a noticeable gain.

That's a very good point Cascadianjingle!
I've not gained weight myself but my girlfriend did. She used to be skinny all of her life until she got 25 and a stable job at the office.
Initially she was skinny, I would say even bony at 115 lbs and 5'7", but with a nice pair of B-cups which made her body envied by many girls.

When she gained her first 10 pounds it looked well on her. It just helped smoothing those bones and strenghtening her curves. So she got many compliments.. she was still thin, but with curves!

The weird thing is that it didn't last long.. another 5-10 pounds were enough to make her graduate to a different tier. It became evident her body tended to carry the weight in a funny way.. most went to the lower half of her body and in particular to the lower part of her belly, making it stick out as the beginning of a spare tyre.

So, not even 15-20 pounds were enough to make my girlfriend go from skinny to something strange.. still pretty thin on her upper half but with a prominent lower belly.

She recognized the weight wasn't flattering her figure, decided to shed those extra pounds and realized it was much, much more difficult than expected.

Result, she gave up and gained more. After those initial 20 pounds she gained slowly but steadly another 40. If the initial 15 were enough to make her go from skinny to "weird/chubby", you would think another 40 would have made her huge. But actually I think they just consolidated her as chubby, with sturdy thighs, an obvious fat roll, big calves, flabby arms, nice boobs, but still a relatively thin upper torso. All in all still chubby, maybe just getting closer and closer to fat!

Does it make sense?
6 years

Warning! fat can be permanent

chubbynate:
Warning! Intentionally overeating and mixing food, fat, and sex together will result in permanent weight gain that cannot be reversed.

I know the drill, I think I've seen it on my girlfriend. She used to be a skinny girl when we met, almost underweight I guess.

I told her about my preference for "girls with some meat" just as a joke, since she had joked saying she prefers black haired curly guys, which I'm not.

After a couple of years she did happen to gain a few. We were both surprised and thought it was cute. She didn't worry much, she had been thin for all her life, even too thin.

She started having fun with it and added food to our relation. For example she could have had a nice meal at restaurant and then mischievously add a dessert, letting me know it was "just for fun".

Initially she was laughing when the scales kept climbing for a while.

Then she told me to enjoy her little gain as it lasted, because she was soon going to get back to her baseline.

Then she realized that eating normally was not enough to lose the weight.

So came the first diets. She managed to lase a few, just to gain it back soon after, usually with some extra added.

I was still finding it very erotic (I still am), she was finding it less "fun", but still ok. Plus, I was loving her and her body, she liked her food, and dieting is not fun at all..

Long story short.. after years of yo-yoing she is now at 176 lbs, 60 pounds heavier than when we met, and if you ask her, she'll tell you there is no reason to even try dieting "no matter how much I lose, it will all come back to me."

She seems to be pretty resigned to the idea she will never be slim, or normal, again. Lately she seems to be more concerned about how much bigger she could get in the future..

All in all my experience confirm that yes.. be warned, it could be permanent! Just be prepared to enjoy it for long! smiley
7 years

Contrast

I love contrast too! Not only actula physical contrast, but also going in opposite directions..

My ex-girlfriend was a very good looking girl, just a bit on the chubby side when we started dating, while I was very fit and muscular, being an athlete.

My friends too used to tell me how good looking my girlfriend was, just a bit too chubby.

High school was finished, we moved together, and my training shedule became much less important.

Also she was cooking every day, and presenting me great dinners. I was completely absorbed by her and our relationship which I didn't notice the initial changes.

I notice she was losing some of her extra weight, also because her friends were complimenting her for it. Despite being a fat admirer, I was so in love with her which I didn't mind too much.

After a few months she confessed me she was in love with how I was getting. I asked what she meant and she shocked me. "You are getting soft.. your abs are no more in sight.."

I was overwhelmed with emotions. I was getting "soft", my girlfriend was getting better and better, everyone were noticing it, I was totally unaware of it until it was too late.

That summer I was the one getting amused comments about my soft potbelly, while my girlfriend kept being praised for her wonderful body!

Does it count as a contrast?? smiley
7 years

Family questions about weight gain?

Takeyourpride:
Hey feedees,

I am always curious about how your friends or families react when you start to plump up. What do they say or ask? And what are your responses?

When my girlfriend started to plump up her friends and colleagues reactions have been mostly gentle and playful.

Initially it was just the usual "oh, you've filled out a bit, but it suits you very well", you know? They were showing they were noticing it. but at the same time they were reassuring there was no need to worry at all.

Then, as my girlfriend continued to plump up, her colleagues comments seemed to be a bit more amused and inquiring. They were amused because nobody was expecting to see her put much weight on (she had always been thin), and they were also curious to understand how much it was and how was it happening.

So comments like "Have you gained another bit? Looks like no more than 5 pounds, isn't it?" or "yes, working at the office does this almost to everybody.. and you're not riding your bycicle anymore by the way, probably you just need to do that and you'll slim down again."

But, since the trend didn't stop, and the initial 15 pounds gave space to 15 more the comments became a bit more explicit, also because my girlfriend had learnt to joke about it herself. So things like pinching her growing lovehandles or poking her belly roll and making some funny jokes became all but unusual. She told me one of her older colleague poked her belly and told her "wow, you've really settled well into your cubicle", while another suggested to go for shopping because her pants looked too tight.

They felt confident to comment also in front of me, always very playfully, making also my girlfriend laugh while telling me how they knew who was always ready for an extra treat at the office, and how they couldn't believe her appetite wouldn't have catch her at the end, and indeed..

Her family was much harsher initially. Instead of joking they were more saying things like "you're getting fat, you should really eat less" "you've never had so wide hips, what are you eating at home?"

But at the end they got used to their plumper girl too.
7 years

Celebitries lie about size !

Nomoreskinnygirl wrote:
When I got married at 29 years old, I was not at my skinniest and my measurements were 35-24-37 at 118 pounds and 5'7". Bra size 32C and pants size 2-4. I didn't diet or work out for that. I do think some celebrities lie, but if you have thin genetics, and especially when you're young, it's not hard to be exactly what a lot of them say they are. And you have to admit, most of them don't look like the "average" American woman.

WOW.. measures.. what are they like now? smiley
10 years
123   loading