Male fas: what is your size range of desirability?

My personal limits on both sides of the spectrum are the same: If a lady is so thin--or so fat that she loses her "womanly" appearance, I find that less desirable. Fat distribution plays into this. I can be equally attracted to a 90-pound woman and to a 450-pound woman if they both 'carry their weight' well.
8 years

For a community all about acceptance it sure is transphobic

^^Softly 1 and ^chubbyhoney have provided excellent responses.

I'm relatively ignorant when it comes to transgenderism because I've never *really* been educated about it, either formally or informally. That could cause me to accidentally offend a person. (I'm open and curious to learn more, however.)
8 years

Weight gain

"Waking up fat" is definitely one fantasy of mine -- and probably not that uncommon. I love the kafkaesque scenario of slowly waking up and becoming aware that you're twice or three times fatter than when you went to sleep: the shock, the terrifying yet exciting reality of it, the physical helplessness as you flail your little arms and legs about in a vain attempt just to sit up.

But *all things being equal* I'd prefer to gain over time. If I reached my goal overnight, what would I have to look forward to?
8 years

Broader height range for profiles

The height range for profiles is 4'7" to 7'2". A lady recently joined who is 3'9" (PM me if you need her username.) I gently suggest changing the minimum height to 3'9" or lower.
8 years

Wife is getting bigger and i love it but p

If you truly love your wife it might be time to be honest and direct with your friends about this. Those who react negatively should probably be discarded. Then you can make new friends with people who are more open-minded, tolerant, less judgmental, and less childish.
8 years

Gainers

Equally exciting but in different ways; they're not mutually exclusive.
8 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

TorRed69:
(...)The feedee's psyche would be gradually broken-down in this process, until they want nothing more than to eat, be pleasured, and grow.(...)

TorRed69's whole fantasy is *very* well realized, but it's this part I really love. The idea of being hypnotized or brainwashed into an endless cycle of eating, sexual gratification, and gaining -- completely obliterating any self-control and literally transforming into another person -- is an ultimate fantasy.
8 years

Gaining: from 'fetish' to "need"?

Frogman:
The *idea* of getting real fat can't account for the *reality* of it.

AskDrFeeder:
So the reality is more challenging--that makes sense.

Is the reality BETTER in some ways though? Which?

It's definitely better in some ways -- I'd say particularly when I'm *surprised* by some unforeseen consequence of the gain: Like accidentally bumping into things because I'm not quite certain where the boundaries of my body are.

...Or when I was at the tailor's the other day to get new fat pants shortened, for instance. All I had to do was climb into the booth and get into and out of two new pairs of pants. By the time I checked out, I was sweating and out of breath as I struggled to give my information without making it obvious that I felt like the victim of a triathlon. This was a real turn-on and rewarding in a strange way. (Then I walked to the 7-11 next door and bought more food.)

I also just love the sensation of being fat: all this new soft, warm, jiggly mass on my body is awesome and so fun to play with! That's not something I ever really thought about or could relate to before the gain.
8 years

Junk food

Welcome; that picture is effin' hilarious!

yoshiko:So I am pretty in love with junk food.

There are only two stores in walking/waddling distance from my home: a 7-11 and a tailor. 7-11 is junk food heaven, obviously. It's kind of great how a business can thrive when 100% of their products are fattening. I may have seen an apple in there *once* (maybe it was lost.) The tailor is also convenient, for obvious reasons.

Take care!
8 years

Finally "came out" today

Today, after only ~20 YEARS of silence on the topic (I'm 33), I revealed in detail to another real-life person my interests in fatness and weight gain. In all that time, the most I've said about this to anyone (my friends) is I *tend* to prefer big girls. They teased me about it, likely because they've been culturally brainwashed into thinking supermodels are the pinnacle of human beauty when in actuality they are freakishly tall, freakishly thin, and--to be charitable--resemble vaguely attractive space aliens.

I must admit that the person I told this to was my psychiatrist. I also know that many people aren't as inhibited or inward as me about their sexual predilections, so this is not very impressive. For me, however, this is a huge milestone. 20 years is a long time to keep such a deeply personal but critically important secret from EVERYONE in your life because you're too shy, embarrassed, sensitive, guilty, ashamed, and conflicted. But you know what? We're mortal. Is it not better to live a life of authenticity and risk being rejected for it, than to tie ourselves in knots willfully conforming ourselves to the expectations of others?
My psychiatrist reacted favorably, because he is open-minded and awesome. It just felt good to tell someone face-to-face... finally.

This place is such a wonderful resource. I don't know what I would've done if I never became aware that other people (lots of people!) have similar interests... probably would've just gotten more lonely, more isolated, and might not be here to share this experience. I love you all.

- Jesse
8 years
56789   loading