Fat boy humiliation

I totally love being humiliated for my weight. I regulary cause situations where I am fat shamed. For example, in a night club, my clothes are too tight, my fat is showed off in a disadvantageous way, and I smile to a hot young woman with a perfect, slim body. I can be very turned on by her reaction (and its of her friends.)

It is incredible for example when people I knew years ago see me again and I gained a lot of weight during this time. I imagine how they are shocked, and some make comments.

In 2005/2006, I still wasn't very fat and one time I lost weight. Then, someone told me: "That's good for you that you lost weight, because it was not very beautiful." So I knew what he thought about me when I was fatter. Then, I gained all the weight again and even more. Ups...
6 years

Updated size survey

A. How big are you now?
I am in the category 6!

B. What's your goal size?
I would say 8.

C. What would your goal size be if you were independently wealthy?
Then, 9.

D. What would your ideal partner's size be?

E. If you could, by magic, experience a size for a short time, which would be it?
8 or 9
6 years

Doctors?

What are your experiences with health care? In France, there is only one health care (from the State). I know that in Germany, State health care can force somebody who drink too much alcohol (and becomes money because he can't work for example due to depression) to go to a long cure against alcoholism, and if he refuses, he doesn't get money anymore (I know somebody in this case who allowed his doctor to inform his health care that he had a problem with alcohol). I don't know what the French health care would do it knew that somebody is a gainer.

In the USA, health cares are private. I can imagine that being a gainer is a no go for health care companies. Maybe you can definitively lose the possibility to insure yourself? What happen in the USA, and in other countries?

Or maybe one can be sent to psychiatry?

In order to get a good treatment, the doctor should know that somebody is a gainer. But how dangerous is it?
7 years

Share your most embarrassing fat humiliation moments

I am more and more humiliated in public for my weight because I am so glutton that time is inevitably turning me into a monstrously obese man… In addition, most of my shirts got to tight and now look like crop tops, allowing all people to see my belly, although they eventually didn’t want… I can’t do anything against it because I have no money to buy new shirts, bad luck ;-) !

One time, during a meeting of a German secular organization at a restaurant, a woman in front of me steadily made comments on my weight and told me advices how to lose weight. By the way, my “Godless happy” shirt is long enough, people don’t see my belly when I wear it ;-) . At the end, the waiter was surprised that she hadn’t ordered anything to eat. She answered: “I intended to eat at the beginning, but… He… overweight… I couldn’t anymore…”. So, if I understand well, she was disgusted to have me, an overweight man, in front of her, this ugly sight cut her appetite and that’s why she didn’t order something to eat! Maybe, I can imagine another reason why people don’t order to eat (or only a salad) when they are with me: because they are afraid of becoming like me (nobody told me that yet, but one day, who knows ;-) ?).

One day, during shopping, I wore a shirt which, I admit, was not the longest anymore (because my belly had grown in the last years). At the checkout I wanted to buy cigarettes. They were left of me and rather high, so I had to raise my right arm to reach the cigarettes. My shirt raised 10 to 20 cm up on the side of the checkout girl, showing off all my fat. When I was finished, she looked very surprised and disgusted.

I am not a fan of French women and French women never liked me, on the other hand, German women used to be totally crazy about me, and I also totally love German women. But it looks like I am not as attractive as I used to be for German 20 years old hot and skinny girls anymore. A few months ago, in a discotheque, I went back to a 50 years old friend (I had bought a drink). Meanwhile, several young girls with a dream body had come to his table. When I joined, the girls leaved one after the other. More than one week ago, in the same discotheque, I smiled to a very hot young girl. She twitched, moved a bit out, then talked about me with her friends and they laughed about me.

But I still have success with fat women of my age. If such a woman (I didn’t met her on Internet, but in real life) is often complaining about fat humiliations, but is always wearing clothes which are the reason why she experiences theses humiliations, could it be also a sexual game like for me, could it be that she loves it, in fact? The problem, it is very difficult to talk about this with people we met in real life, but it is very important for me to know it, because only such women would accept to have a relationship with me, nearly all the others would frighten and think that I am perverse.
7 years

Must diabetes be the end of the reason to live for a gainer :-( ?

Thank you all for your answers. At present, I have many medical examinations. Probably, I have a hypertensive retinophatie (so, not caused by diabete, but rather high blood pressure). If it is the case, it will be easier to stop that despite obesity (and gaining). We will see.
8 years

Must diabetes be the end of the reason to live for a gainer :-( ?

Hi all.

Many people have written here that gainers should have a healthy lifestyle in order to avoid diabetes type 2. Many say they would stop gaining if they had such a complication, some people stopped indeed because of it. Must it be? Is it not possible to still gain slowly (with sport and medical treatment at the same time) so that the complications of diabetes (blindness, etc…) don’t automatically come, or only slowly?

I voluntarily gained weight from 2004 to 2009, it was delicious to me, but as I started from 127 lbs (for 175 cm!!!) and I have a fast metabolism, in 2009 my weight was only 210 lbs (I was 27 years old…). Then, I stopped. Now, I can’t understand how I could leave the “left hand path” in this way. In 2011 I had a girlfriend, and for her, deliberate weight gain would have been a no go. At the end of 2014 I knew that we would separate ourselves and I wanted to gain weight again. We separated ourselves in July 2015. Now, it is sometimes difficult for me to accept that someone who loves gaining in a so strong way like me lost so much time in life. During some periods that’s not a problem for me, I think that after a few years it is nearly the same, I missed nearly nothing, and I could make other things like having a girlfriend (as a practicing gainer it is not possible anymore because as nearly all the people follow the “right hand path”, at least 99% of the population is horrified by gainers). I think I can get right with that, but it was the limit: two or three years more without gaining and I would have found it a great pity. If I can give you an advice, I would say: never forget the principle: “Do what thou wilt”.

With my girlfriend, I hadn’t the healthier life. In 2013, I noticed that it was at little less easy for me to drive during the night. This impression got stronger during 2014 and 2015. Now it is clear that I can’t see as well as a few years ago, and especially during the night, the difference is very important. I don’t know if I have diabetes or if the reason is high blood pressure. My blood pressure was always relative high (even as I was skinny), then as I gained weight it became even higher. Alcohol and smoking very often Shisha don’t help. I could easily renounce alcohol and tobacco, make sport and follow a treatment against high blood pressure. But I am waiting for the results of a blood sampling, and my visit by the ophthalmologist lays in the future. I still don’t know what is the reason for this loss of vision. It could also be diabetes. It would be very sad if I now couldn’t gain weight, just at the time I can do it again and I am at last becoming fat. I think, in this case, I would gain weight anyway and accept the complications.

How many gainers on FF have diabetes? What do you do in this case? Had you no other choice than to renounce gaining? If not, how do you make that?
8 years
345   loading