Someone you want to see fatter

Me too. An extra 50lb on my girlfriend would be perfect everything else remaining equal.
13 years

Advice on moving overseas?

Apart from rent and public tranport, London is cheaper than the Aus capitals. Take home income after taxes etc is about the same as in Aus. Australians work longer hours than those in the UK, on average. It hardly rains in London. It's one of the only true international cities in the world - you feel like you fit in from the moment you get off the plane as the city is full of everyone from everywhere. There is always something to do. Sports, culture, arts, theatre, gigs, festivals, cheap weekend trips to Europe.

London has a LOT to offer!

Aus cities are great to live in too, but don't make the mistake of assuming that the grass is greener on the other side. Australia is a great country, but I've found people from the UK who haven't been seem to see it as more of a paradise than it really is. The realities of life inevitably kick in no matter where you live.

scrambledegg wrote:
purple^sneakers wrote:
Thanks for the tips - I'd forgotten about gumtree! Problem is, I've got friends living in the UK but dare not mention my pondering about moving cause there's quite a few other complications that go with it. Kinda thought this'd be a good place to ask smiley

Ta smiley

Why do you want to come here! It's expensive, cold and rainy, you get taxed on everything, the economy isn't great, we work the longest hours in Europe, I could go on and on!

I'm desperate to escape to Oz or the USA, but I don't know where to start smiley
13 years

Good work on the EU passport. I have a few friends in London on SA passports and going anywhere is such a hassle for them!
13 years

It's a lot easier than you'd think. Especially if you have a UK passport.

I moved to London from Perth 2 years ago. Go to the Gumtree website and you can search for accomodation - solo, flatshare etc and tee up some inspections for when you arrive the week before. Once you get here, sorting out a bank account, National Insurance (basically same as ABN) and NHS (reciprocal arrangement with Aus Medicare) is all very straight forward.

If you have any specific questions feel free to give me a shout. Trust me, it's a lot easier than you think. There are a lot of Aussies over here that have done the same thing. The TNT website and forums are also a good way to get advice and get in contact with like minded people.
13 years

What if you don't want to date a feeder/feedee

Porking Up wrote
aussie - I'm wondering how things are going with that slim girl. I admit to still being unsure...I don't know if it's the fact that sex is super-important to everyone else (when asked if you can date someone you find attractive yet doesn't turn you on, most people's response was "What's the point?"smiley and not so much to me or if I'm just this weird anomaly of a guy who can find someone totally gorgeous yet never think about masturbating to them.

Things are going well. We have a perfect relationship in every other way, and while she's slim, she still has curves and a bottom heavy shape, so I find that fantasising about her being bigger is generally enough to get me hard, although there is a definite difference as to how long I can sustain the erection compared to when I have been with big women.
13 years

3 questions for feedees

170lb

250lb

Wealth is irrelevant so still 250lb.
13 years

Weightgain package nearing completion

Very, very cool. Good stuff!
13 years

New years resolutions

Just to have as much fun as I did in 2010 smiley
13 years

Observations on straight guys' dating ads here

No Radeladie FAs Chubbylovely? I'm sure they are out there!
13 years
12345   loading