Most weight gained in 2015?

30 pounds (pats belly) !
8 years

What to expect at 300

Depending how you carry your weight you will start to notice certain parts of your body (belly, butt) become more in control of your life. They will remind you how much more time you have left to sit in comfortably in a booth or airplane seat. You may notice as well as others a change in your walk. And as others have said expect a few looks especially if you have gained really quickly.

All in all there is something to be prideful about being in the 300 pound club.
8 years

Weight perception

So I weigh about 323. I know I'm not small but I compare my size to all my fellow brothers and sisters here on FF. I know some of you proudly tip the scales at 375, 400, 450 and up. So I see myself as medium at best. The perception of my everyday world sees it very different. As I have grown these past two years those surrounding me have pointed out to me that I'm "huge" and "gotten so big". Family have pointed out that I'm the biggest one in the family. Co workers whispering to each other and strangers snickering. When you spend enough time in this community It is easy to forget that being over 300 can be be viewed as the same as 400 in "everyday world."
8 years

Gaining: from 'fetish' to "need"?

I feel I have crossed that threshold of "fetish" to "need". I remember just a couple years back my over eating was a conscious ritual to add inches to my belly and bask in the glory of my increased weight. Now there is nothing conscious about it. I eat NON STOP because I have physical need for it. I feel hungry so much quicker. Practice this "fetish" enough and it will become a lifestyle.
8 years

Self control

I did not think I had a issue with self control but as of the past couple of months I have wondered. When I was actively gaining I trained my stomach to eat huge amounts! Now I have real need for it. I eat every meal till I'm completely gorged. When I eat out with friends I only stop because they are full and longing to leave. This results in me stopping for Fast food or doughnuts on the way home. My friends have pointed out their shock and amazement that at the movies after just finishing a dinner to fill up three people I'm devouring a large butter popcorn and washing it down with a large coke. I admit I'm full but the smell and sight of it makes me crave it. I have also earned the reputation at work for emptying the break room. So I'm questioning my self control.
8 years

Gaining: doubled or trebled your weight?

When I first started gain on purpose many moons ago I was about 150. I'm 313 now. Not sure about tripling it but as of late my eating has been out of control and the weight is coming on quicker. So it could happen.
8 years

Competitive eating, anyone done it?

I have done a "hubcap" pancake challenge twice. It's a giant pancake on XL pizza pan. You get an hour to finish. First time I failed. Tried it again recently and took down !!!
8 years

Donuts

I make a point when I travel to find the best donut places in the city. Have downed a dozen on more than one occasion.
8 years

How important are the numbers in your gain?

There is nothing more exciting than watching your belly outgrow a standard 60' measuring tape. I do value those numbers on the scale especially as they climb higher and higher. I really see it as a measuring tool of my success.
9 years

Feedees, does this happen to you??

This happened to me a lot especially when I first started stuffing. As you expand and your body becomes accustomed to the amount of food your taking in you will start to feel hungry more often.
9 years
34567   loading