Did anyone else think that they were the only one?

ReeCalor:
I, too, wish that there were a female feeder for every hetero male feedee. Alas, the deck is stacked against us.
I'm a hypersexual with a lot of free time. At least we've got those factors working in the BHMS'/male feedees' favor.
6 years

Did anyone else think that they were the only one?

In middle school and high school, I used to put pillows in my clothes to see what I would look like if I gained weight. I thought I was the only person in the world who did that. I would only do it when I was home alone, with the drapes shut tight. I would ask our dog, "How do I look?" So appreciati.ve of her unconditional love and refusal to judge me. By my twenties, I really was a BBW, but I would still lie in bed with pillows over my stomach, fantasizing that they were part of my body. I only did that on nights my then-fiance was at his own apartment.
I thought I was the only feeder. I thought I was the only woman in the world who got turned on by the fantasy of taking a guy with a conventionally attractive male stripper-type body, lovingly cooking and baking for him and feeding him and watching him become obese, and haVing him actually ENJOY it.
Did anyone else think that they were the only feeder, the only feedee, the only person intentionally getting fat, the only guy who prefers women with cellulite, etc?
It was such a welcome discovery that there are many guys who want me to fatten them, I just wish that there was a female feeder for every hetero male feedee.
6 years

Papa john's lovers!!!

Kid2001:
Hey everyone in Maricopa county in Arizona. My friend gave me this code for 50% off Papa John's pizza. If u love pizza like I do this is a deal! Code is AZ35491. I've used it 10 times already cuz it's good til sep 4th. Your welcome 😊
I'm a Pizza Hut girl, but I did click on this thread; back when my family did pizza parties, we always got Papa John's unless it was my birthday because my aunt prefers Papa John's, and it's always easier to just avoid piss ing off my aunt, I always wished I could eat my fill without getting fat shamed. I'm getting more confident about eating as much as I would prefer. I started getting 3 or 4 Filet-O-Fish sandwiches alone at McDonald's and eating in the restaurant instead of buying food at the store to take home and gorge on in secret. (Gorging on McDonald's in the privacy of my own home was never an option, as I do not own a car, and the food would have been cold by the time I got home. And don't try to tell me that fast food tastes good after getting cold and being microwaved!) Last spring, I worked up the courage to order what I really wanted when I was with my mom: 3 Filet-O-Fish, a medium or large fry, and 2 32-ounce Diet Dr. Peppers. Shockingly, my extremely fat phobic mother didn't fat shame me; she just told me that I was spending too much money. I live 10 or 15 minutes away from her by car, and she complains about all the gasoline it takes to get to my place and back. She doesn't visit much; thank God for my pets and my BHMS!
The last time I went to McDonald's with my fat phobic aunt, I only got one fish sandwich and a small chocolate shake. That is not enough food for a hungry epicurean who loves McDonald's as much as any feedee. The next time I go to McDonald's with my aunt, I am going to order 3 Filet-O-Fish and a medium chocolate shake and profess my love of being fat.
Back to the subject of pizza, really, almost any pizza is good pizza except taco pizza, Canadian bacon pizza, pizza with too much of any meat other than pepperoni, breakfast sausage, or breakfast bacon, or DiGiorno's. Not only does DiGiorno NOT taste like delivery, it's the worst frozen option! I will occasionally buy it, tho, to get that little thimble full of that delicious, heavenly garlic butter. I will never again doubt the existence of God, because I have tasted DiGiorno garlic butter.
6 years

How many pieces of furniture have you broken with your weight?

If you gathered all of the furniture I have broken in one place, it probably would not fit in the average suburban American front yard. I have broken every bed I have owned as an adult. I have had my current bed for less than a year, and it's already badly damaged, even though I only weigh 220 lbs now. I broke all 4 of my original kitchen chairs, at least one of my mom's kitchen chairs, my grandmother's toilet, and a camera tripod.
6 years

Anyone else feel their life has been ruined by our fetish?

SEVERE paucity of BHMS in my hometown; found a local feedee with a little meat on his bones (fwbs) and a BHM in Wisconsin who wants to move here and let me make him 700 lbs. Thank God for FF! I don't wish I had the unnatural thin fetish that is more common; I'm very grate ful to have normal sexuality.
6 years

johnxyz:
Here is someone who really had their life ruined. She met a feeder and went from 200 something to 600 something. Her parents did not approve and let her know that, Her feeder left her when she couldn't gain anymore to find another feedee. She was unable to care for herself and had to move back with her parents who kept up with the "I told you so." She decided to have weight loss surgery, which is very risky. She died from it.
This feed er is despicable! I would NEVER treat my feedee this way! Not all feeders are sociopaths; I love my guys!
6 years

Finally Fat:
No.

Now, my life would really have sucked if I'd attempted NOT to be turned on by fat.

It's pretty weak to submit to peer pressure. My dick knew better than my friends, mother and the tv. Glad I ignored their lousy advice.

Take control of your own lives.
Right on, bro! I will definitely quote you irl (or at least paraphrase you; my memory sucks.) The church gives lousy advice, too, "no sex, before marriage and then have a babY every 11 months." Copra sanctum! I let them f with my mind, stayed abstinent about a week after meeting the fat cable guy with blue cloud burst eyes. #the cable guy always finds a way
6 years

TheBeast:
Im currently in a hospital room waiting for a surgery to reduce my stomach.

I've been around for few years in different accounts . It was nice for a fat bhm like me to have people who was attracted by my fat but unfortunately this kink put my attention away from the reality of my situation. The thing is kinks are not the life just a part of it but in my situation being fat is every moment of my life with all the cons that can include . This is why I finally decided to finish with this and get the fresh start I needed
Don't EVER get gastric bypass surgery--you will not be able to enjoy fried foods, sugary desserts, or carbonated beverages even in small quantities--a fate worse than death! Thank GOD I did not have this hideous surgery; I got the same results from the wonderful book and CD "I Can Make You Thin" by Paul Mckenna. (The tone compassionate, and he's got a Ph. D., he just doesn't go by "Dr."smiley You are encouraged to eat exactly the foods you want, you are hypnotized to eat small portions. Don't knock hypnosis for weight loss until you've tried it--it works! This book and CD are out of print, but easily available on Amazon.com. It worked for 6 million ppl who wanted to be thin. It helped me get pretty trim before I realized that I love being a BBW.
6 years

Anyone else wanna break the world record for being the fattest

I don't want to gain for real, but, yeah, I definitely fantasize about it. As a feminist FFA, I don't know whether it would be cooler if a SSBHM or a SS.BBW intentionally got to 1,500 lbs. Lol!
6 years

Coming out to so

Imperator Greyface:
i love how i implied cannibalism and murder to be the correct choice, and you're offended because i called her a bitch.
I love how your user name suggests that you may have a kitty cat! I used to say I would never have a cat, but now that I've been taking care of my brother's cat for a week or so, I want 17.
7 years
23456   loading