Taking double cream for 1 month

LaylaniR:
Sorry just a random question. I already struggle with appetite but I snack ALOT. I'm thinking of starting the cream but drinking 1 pint for 5 days, a week break, then another five days. I want to take it at the end of the day, like after dinner. Is the sensible and effective?

From what I've read on this site, the body can only digest so much in a short period of time, the figure I've read is about 1000kcal in 1-2 hours.

Given that 100ml of double cream is about 467kcal that would mean 200ml is 934 kcal.

2-4 weeks is also typically what's stated to see some affects, although in my case it was days after starting.

Be careful as well how you take it, I found double cream without something to 'thicken it' (ice cream in my case) gave me stomach problems.

Given your dietary habit, it might be worth totaling up the typical kcal of what you eat to see what you're intake is.
1 year

Daily "i'm fat" reminders

Pizzaqueen94:
Being unable to shop, or at least have very limited options, in regular stores. I'm a size 3x shirt and 22 or 24 pant, so I have to shop plus sizes only now. Before, I used to fit into XXL, which was sometimes in the "regular size" section. Now, I can't get clothes at Costco or Sam's Club and that sucks haha

You might want to look online, especially places which have a decent returns policy.
1 year

Want to get fat

Fatboi899:
Heavy cream works check my profile if you want proof 2 weeks a pint a day you’ll outgrow clothes and be super hungry

Shakes:
wow just saw your before and after pics. Impressive growth

Munchies:
The problem with heavy cream gains is that they are not sustainable. Sure, you can get very fat very quickly drinking it. However, if you have to take a break from it, most of it won't stick.

AaronM:
Most of it won't stick? Sounds almost ideal for those who want to try being fat without the massive commitment of staying fat!

Munchies:
That's less due to heavy cream specifically and more about losing weight when you consume fewer calories. For example, if you consume about 5k calories daily with heavy cream, and 3k calories daily without it, you'll lose weight without the heavy cream.

Wouldn't that depend on how much energy you use though? I.e. If you consume 3k each day but use 3k each day you'll at least maintain the weight.
1 year

Want to get fat

The often go to 'get fat quick' solution I've seen is something like heavy cream or similar high fat alternatives.

You don't have to take these 'raw' but instead incorporate it into something else.

In my case I tried double cream for a couple of weeks as part of ice cream milkshakes and it's soften me up a bit.

I'd suggest doing a search on the site for the topic.
1 year

Heavy cream and taste

WARP140:
Heavy cream def powerful but I think it's easier to down melted ice cream same effect

Check the nutritional value though, for example, cream can have way more fat and kcal per serving where as ice cream has more sugar.

At least with the products I compared.
1 year

Heavy cream and taste

I made Ice Cream milkshakes using the stuff.

1) Add a drop of milk
2) Add the Ice cream
3) Wait a few minutes for it to soften
4) Blend
5) Add Cream
6) Quick blend again

The reason for adding the cream later is to reduce lumps.

Others I've seen in other topics recommend using it when cooking.
1 year

Can't seem to get to 300

PlumpPixie21:
I’m the same weight and struggling too. I hate the taste of heavy cream tho :/

Casual Gainer:
Try mixing/cooking it with something.

I found Double Cream tasted ok when made with ice cream milkshakes.

The only time I had any issues was when I tried mixing it into a non-ice cream milkshake using "Crusha", I suspect the Ice Cream eases digestion.

Drugsarefunny:
For me, heavy cream gives me a lot of gas and I burp all the time. So I will try the ice cream.

Forgot to add.

The way I did it is as follows:
1) Add a drop of milk
2) Add the Ice cream
3) Wait a few minutes for it to soften
4) Blend
5) Add Cream
6) Quick blend again

The reason for adding the cream later is to reduce lumps.
1 year

Can't seem to get to 300

PlumpPixie21:
I’m the same weight and struggling too. I hate the taste of heavy cream tho :/

Try mixing/cooking it with something.

I found Double Cream tasted ok when made with ice cream milkshakes.

The only time I had any issues was when I tried mixing it into a non-ice cream milkshake using "Crusha", I suspect the Ice Cream eases digestion.
1 year

Can't seem to get to 300

Maybe look into something like heavy cream?
1 year

Post cruise problems

It's hard to say as it depends on your colleagues/managers.

Personally, I'd probably just act like everything is normal within reason and go from there.
1 year
56789   loading