Coming to terms with my weight gain

The little Butterball had a hard time with this. At first he was a little sad about it, but after a party of feeders and feedees came over last week, I started touching his belly and he's growing accustomed to it. Just The other day, as he was taking off my shoes, I looked down and really fell in love with his face - his cheeks growing rounder and softer. And after I told him his body wants to be plump, he's been steadily happier and more content.
It will come with time.
6 years

Lower sex drive from weight gain?

boundandfeed:
I think there are Domme feeders, that would love this expect of control. Know any?

The only time when my little Butterball seemed reluctant, I was able to tilt him over and make him change his mind.

Butterball had grown more loving and sweet, but also more passive in bed, but I enjoy that
6 years

Heavy cream really works!

I ended up trebeling the recipe so there would be a large amount, and the butterball drank two pint glasses full. This morning I noticed he had a little in a short glass, as well.
All the weight from last weekend is starting to show. I can't wait to see what effect this has. I
6 years

Rolls or pot bellies?

Nothing matches the endearing, plump belly my little Butterball's been growing. It's so soft and round, and reflects his gentle, docile nature. He looks like a fat, contented little man.
6 years

Thin girl needs help gaining

One thing you might want to try is eatineating with friends, and making fatter friends. When you're eating socially it's easier to forget yourself and just have a long, social dinner or lunch. Also making friends with heavier people will help you - that second helping doesn't look so bad when you're around people who are eating more.
6 years

Weight gain - expensive?

It depends. My bf has gained about 20 lbs, but it's mostly through habits.

He does all the cooking, and when I began fattening him I made an effort to keep him with food as much as possible - he takes cooking classes, and started cooking from a dessert cookbook. Since he has no willpower around sweets, it was easy for him to make one dessert per week and finish it.
Also I told him to stop leaving leftovers. Leftovers MUST be consumed. Go out once a week, order many dishes, and tell your feedee they need to eat them.
Fattening someone or feeding them is not just about money and dining, it's about habits. What are their weaknesses? Eroding portion control, changing their habits and expectations are all very effective.
6 years

Using feeding as a form of control

As he's grown fatter my feedee has definitely become morecsubmissive, and not just in ways concerning good. He was pretty docile and obedient before, but as he's gained, he's become seemingly more content with things he would ordinarily be more quarrelsome about.
This weekend we were away, and I ordered him a large breakfast from room service, while I went on a hike. When I returned I knew some part of him was disappointed he was too fat and the hike wouldn't have been fun, but part of him was happy and content to stay cool inside.
6 years

Making your partner comfortable

Marina:
One of the things that seems to help (in my experience anyway) is to subtly find ways to caress/touch him in public. Hug him around his waist, squeeze his arm, give him a covert butt patt, etc. It's a confidence boost that even though his bod might be changing, you can't keep your hands off him. Good luck!

Bigfatbellyfan:
^Yes!

I totally agree. Hands on the soft bits while giving a passionate kiss where people can see you. He might feel a bit awkward or put back by the possible attention from outsiders, but their opinions don't matter. While you are at this dessert fest I would hand feed him every so often. Guys will pretty much do anything for their partner if they know it excites or pleases them.

Put yourself in his shoes, what things would make you feel better or more confident if you were gaining?

I took him to a Middle Eastern place last night, and he tried literally every kind of dessert at the fair. I did make sure to give him some kisses and attention in public.
6 years

Muscles going soft

It's a well written post, and descriptive.
It reminds me of when I took my bf hiking. It was an easy hike, and he used to be able to do it. But he's growigrowing fatter, and he was so hot, sweaty, and miserable after barely a mile I told him to go back down and cook something up for us instead.
Watching that kind of change is very arousing.
6 years

Making your partner comfortable

Marina:
One of the things that seems to help (in my experience anyway) is to subtly find ways to caress/touch him in public. Hug him around his waist, squeeze his arm, give him a covert butt patt, etc. It's a confidence boost that even though his bod might be changing, you can't keep your hands off him. Good luck!

Thanks. He really ate a lot this week-end, so I'm giving him extra attention. Good advice.
6 years