Accents

I love accents... and that's why I'm not ashamed of my dutch accent... But to be honest, when learned queensenglish in school, some accents are difficult to understand for a not native english speaker..
9 years

Would pic watermark help?

I don't think the username should be in yhe picture. It's quite easy to change usernames and that is a good feature. Espacially when the username gets in the way. I would sugest to use the copyright sign with the tekst "Only for use on Fantasy feeder".
9 years

Picture theft

RockinRolls wrote:

Do you undertake verification checks of your users? FF did/does. I used to be a mod that did them.

Verificationcheck is more valuable to prevent fakes from being on the site than to prevent picturetheft. The thief can be a real member and still steel the pics and post them on another site. I'm not against verificationchecks, but it's not the solution to this problem..
9 years

Picture theft

As far as I can see, Hiccups did every thing he can do to prevent picturetheft. And the team is very keen on deleting reported pictures. So after having said all I said in here, I also want to say:
Keep up the good work Fantasy Feeder!
9 years

Picture theft

NOTE to anyone who is posting on Facebook.

When you post pics on FB "shared with everyone" you have given permission for anybody to use the pics. If you have limeted the audiance by "shared with friends" or "shared with friends of friends" you still haven't given away your own copy- and potraitrights. However when you post in "open groups" you have.

The copyrights belong to the photographer, the portraitright belongs to the person on the picture.
9 years

Picture theft

The thread is called "pictures from Fantasy Feeder". So its obvious that the pictures are stolen. For Curvage there is only 1 action to take. Delete the whole thread. Although every poster has his/her own copyright, on European mainland, there is also the portraitright. (and this includes more than a face.) So if this thread is existing already over 2 years, Curvage is hosting ruleviolation.
In some countries, hosting ruleviolation is procecutable too, ALSO when the violation is hosted in another country. So for superj707, there is only one little thing to do at this moment, deleting the whole thread!
9 years

New say something nice thread!

witty and good FF friend
9 years

Bbw bashes - fun or meatmarket

I can only agree with Wannabe Princess. Yes if you want to feel at a meat market, you will definately feel the looks of judging your body. But in other clubs, you'll have that feeling too and probably stronger. Just because the bbw-parties are visited by fat or fat postitive people. We've been to UK, dutch and german parties and everywhere there is fat positiveness. And as I feel, nothing more and maybe less a meat market than in regular clubs.
9 years

Currently listening to

Kensington... Streets

9 years
23456   loading