Okcupid

Ya... OKC isn't the greatest site.

I've been on there better part of 7 years and met possibly 7 people in person.
8 years

Negative affects on the children of gainers?

AskDrFeeder:
The main issue is: do you overeat in front of her or hide it? Hiding requires less explanation but can be hard to pull off.

This is the question I have always wondered about. Do you keep it out in the open and eat away, or do you treat it more like being sexual.

Back to the OG poster, your daughter is 10 now. Not sure how fast you would want/try to gain at. But if you say 20lbs a year, that puts u at 400 around the time shes 18.
8 years

Are having big boobs always associated with being morbidly obese?

thick paris:
Since my chest isnt proportionate to my body im actually looking into breast implants.

Never heard of anyone doing that before. Have you thought of natural breast growth ?
8 years

Trouble gaining at 350

Probably just a plateau. One of those things you just have to eat your way through.
8 years

Public stuffing fantasy

modrockerbee wrote:
That would be a good idea. Go somewhere where no one knows me or will most likely never see me again.

Though now I'm thinking that maybe if I were in a group that were all wearing tight fat-spilling-out outfits and stuffing ourselves together I could definetly do it. It's much easier to be that brave in groups.

If only I had fat/chubby like-minded friends...

I'd vote do it on a cruise.
9 years

Ffa kansas looking for male fe

I'm from St Louis, MO.

Starting next year, I should be making a lot of trips to KC.
9 years

Best okc message

I live in St Louis, MO. I messaged a girl on there, literally a few days after the Micheal Brown incident took place, just saying hi. She responded by calling me a racist.

At that point I went looking at my profile trying to find something even remotely racist on it. Only thing I could even remotely see is that I mention I'm a KC Chiefs fan.

Eventually she keeps messaging me and told me I'm a racist for supporting the cop in the shooting. There is nothing on my profile about the incident. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty sure I hadn't updated my info in a year or two.
9 years

Kansas city, mo 9/29 - 9/30

I'm going to be in KC for two days for the Chiefs game Monday night. Other than checking into my hotel and going to the game, I have nothing else planned.

Would anyone be interested in meeting up for lunch or have any good suggestions for food?

I've been to Gates before and didn't care for it. Also been to Arthur Bryant's and loved it.

Thanks
9 years

Weight gain pin-up calendar

Its not exactly weight gain, but Antipositivy Project (butchered spelling) does a fat positive calendar each year.
10 years

Finding a fa for my girlfriend

Come down to Missouri sometime.
10 years
34567   loading