Wisconsin?

In Madison myself, would love to meet up with like minded folks!
10 years

Consequences of dairy

Anyone else use a lot of dairy to pile on the pounds? I've found heavy cream, mac and cheese, ice cream, butter and the like is pretty easy to stuff with and digest. I'm wondering if there are any long term health consequences as a result of relying too much on dairy products, other than high cholesterol.
10 years

This article made me smile

Absolutely wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
10 years

Girlfriend who likes bellies

I recently started dating someone, and found myself really attracted to her personality, and felt I owed it to her to be completely honest about my own attraction to the idea of gaining weight (whether it's her or me, or perhaps both). It was incredibly hard to bring myself to tell her, I have been in a few relationships and they all had expiration dates in my head because I was never willing to completely lay it out on the table.

In this particular instance, I mentioned simply that I was an FA; in my mind she would have bolted for the door, but instead she was really supportive. I've also accepted the idea that each person on this planet has something about them either sexually or in their personality that you need to accept for a solid foundation, so it was a great touching point for us both to explore that area. At the moment, I'm gaining (or trying to) with her support after we talked it out. I spent so much time wondering about what she would say, but at the end of the day, I found it incredibly easy to talk about it with her. There were less unknowns, and much more trust.

At the end of the day, you might feel weird talking to her about it, but this is probably a significant part of who you are, eh? Once you have that conversation, you can begin to understand how you guys can support each other. I'm currently pushing for modest goals of like 210, which in my head is still reversible if we get uncomfortable.
10 years

Madison, wi

Heyo, Just moved to Madison - anyone around here interested in chatting?
10 years

Consumerism and feederism?

So I’ve been thinking recently about Feederism in the context of our economy. Corporations needs to constantly increase revenues right? Where’s the growth coming from this quarter? Well at a certain point, given population growth, it’s safe to assume that their growth would begin to slow after a certain point right? You can’t keep hitting new record highs unless those sales are coming from abroad.

Advertising and food creation and production seem to have been boiled down to a science, where producers can have the look and feel of ads and food play on your natural instincts to generate a craving or desire for a product. Additionally, food products (not the ones made by the mom and pop shops, but instead the ones made by larger companies) are “designed” to generate want. They appeal to your evolutionary senses in subtle ways that may not even be recognized.

The only way to increase revenues domestically is by simply having more people eat more. The more people eat, the higher their sales, the bigger society becomes. So as pressure mounts, do you think the trend toward greater revenues, fiercer advertising, and more appealing products will cause most of America to over-indulge in ever larger numbers? And will this affect our perception of fat sexuality, acceptance, or feederism more generally?

Just a thought…
11 years

Smoking... and gaining?

True stories. My stomach knows no barriers after a toke. Once I'm home from work it's really just a contest of how much can I can I shove down my throat. I have gained a pretty unimpressive amount but I'm hoping in a few weeks that will all change.
11 years

Indecisive?

So you're saying once you take that step forward you don't find you regret it that much?
11 years
2345   loading