Men and their pictures

Yeah I don't bother with them, that much.

Occasionally I put one up, but I generally leave them for people to find on their own.

I also don't expect comments, which makes it a nice surprise when I see I've got one smiley

...accept when it turns out to be a scammer - then I just feel disappointed
10 years

Are there any non-creepy guys?

yeah - you gotta wade through a lot of creeps before finding the nicers ones
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

poor clefa
10 years

Dating websites

I used okcupid - and that was the best free model I could find

I recently joined pof, and that's good though

though I can't say I've experienced as much of it's reputation as I've heard
10 years

Superheroes!!!!!

Ariday wrote:
The reason I'm bringing her up is because I just want to point out, once and for freaking all, SHE IS NOT - AND NEVER HAS BEEN - Mystique's daughter. :o It's a misconceptions because of some dumb 2000s cartoon remake that completely DESTROYED the character's story arches and UGH! Don't get me started. smiley

umm... not to get you angrier, but Mystique IS Rogue's mother - adopted/foster mother, so she's not a blood relation like Nightcrawler, but still technically connected.

Although while she abandons Nightcrawler at birth, she raises Rogue for a few years. So you could argue she's more a mother to her than him.

It's why she originally joins the brotherhood - having been raised evil, and all

If the cartoon you mean is X Men Evolution; yeah they did include it, but it started in the comics before that.

So - after that

My favourite superheroes, come from a fondness for the character itself - this could be powers, personality, backstory etc. (and I'm indecisive, so yes, this will be a list)

Marvel - Deadpool, Wolverine, Thor, Iron Man, Hulk, Spiderman, She Hulk, Squirrel Girl

DC - Booster Gold, Question(/Rorschach), Flash, Green Lantern, Batman, Raven

...and if we extend to villains, we obviously have Loki, Joker, Grundy, Doctor Doom, Ozymandias,

...I thank you for the great amount of time, I've clearly taken smiley
10 years

Contest:stars & stripes

MzJezebel wrote:
I'm not having much success posting my picture - what am I doing wrong?

you need to use the actual image location, not just the DA page - right clicking and going on properties:

guessing you weren't able to get the scanner to co-operate then?
10 years
34567   loading